200fps with huge amount of stuttering....is it my monitor?

Behemoth187

So i started up bf4 for the first time on my newly built pc. I installed msi afterburner and HWinfo so i could see GPU/CPU temp and frameratemwhile in game. My gpu was somewhere around 50 degrees and cpu around 60-65 degrees and imwas getting 195-200fps. That looked great until i actually tried to move in game and encountered huge amounts of stuttering. 

Now i have a standard tv monitor that i planned to upgrade in a few months (i know a family member plans to buy me a monitor). The monitor i was using was a 2013 LG 27ma43d. I obviously know this tv isn't meant for high fps gaming but if the monitor was the only reason for the stuttering then i completely underestimated how much a standard tv monitor would effect the gaming experience. Was i completely naive and is this the probable reason for the in game stuttering?

18 minutes ago, Behemoth187 said:

Just cap the frame rate to 120fps or something, could just be that the game engine breaks after a certain amount.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

55 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

Just cap the frame rate to 120fps or something, could just be that the game engine breaks after a certain amount.

I have no experience in this subject but that seems to make sense, especially for a 6 year old game. I'll try out what you said and if it doesn't change i'll be back to hassle people with questions again, thanks man.