Can AMD support Pioneer 4K UHD Blu-Ray optical drive

Hi, Everybody I just built my 1st pc and I went with a ryzen 7 3700x CPU, asus dual rtx geforce 2080 0C GPU, asus tuf x570 motherboard, 2x 8gb 3200 ddr4 ram, M2 ssd, and a Pioneer 4k UHD blu ray. To my dismay after all my reserch to build my pc I found out that AMD does not support SGX PSW, I've enabled SVM and SMT in the bios but still I am unable to play 4k uhd Blu ray disk. Is there another option I can do to get my PC rig to play 4k UHD disk or did I just waste money on a 4k optical drive.     

9 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You literally need a new(er) Intel CPU to play UHD Blu-rays. Welcome to the shitty and dystopian world of DRM.

Why thank you for your warm welcome to the World of DRMs. I am really look forward to wasting my money on products I won't be using. Thanks Guy :)  

38 minutes ago, Dan Castellaneta said:

You literally need a new(er) Intel CPU to play UHD Blu-rays. Welcome to the shitty and dystopian world of DRM.

Huh weird, all I heard was "the movie industry wants to you legally purchase UHD movies, then acquire watchable files from questionably legal sources on the internet." To be clear, I don't advocate piracy - if you can afford to pay for content you enjoy, please do so. But at the same time I just cannot understand how the industry is so against allowing the consumer who legally purchases media to easily consume it on their own terms.

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

There are a few tools out there that might allow it to work.. never tired it myself as I dont have a Blue Ray player.. I think AnyDVD HD is one of the things that you can use, but again not something I have tried myself.

Someone here might have more knowledge about it.