Huge Ctrl-Z Excel Oopsie

iKingRPG
Go to solution Solved by LogicalDrm,

I'm gonna say no. This is why you save, you can try to save again with another name and hope previous one has the data.

I was doing some important stuff and i hit ctrl Z too many times and then i accidentally hti Z again, so i cant do ctrl y to redo! It also turns out for some reason the auto recovery thing was off and i didnt save it.. so much work gone. Is there any way i can get it back still? Thank you in advance.

36 minutes ago, iKingRPG said:

I was doing some important stuff and i hit ctrl Z too many times and then i accidentally hti Z again, so i cant do ctrl y to redo! It also turns out for some reason the auto recovery thing was off and i didnt save it.. so much work gone. Is there any way i can get it back still? Thank you in advance.

Restore the Excel file from a recent backup, or recover a version from whatever cloud storage service you were using. (DropBox, OneDrive, etc.)

Desktop: KiRaShi-Intel-2022 (i5-12600K, RTX2060) Mobile: OnePlus 5T | Koodo - 75GB Data + Data Rollover for $45/month
Laptop: Dell XPS 15 9560 (the real 15" MacBook Pro that Apple didn't make) Tablet: iPad Mini 5 | Lenovo IdeaPad Duet 10.1
Camera: Canon M6 Mark II | Canon Rebel T1i (500D) | Canon SX280 | Panasonic TS20D Music: Spotify Premium (CIRCA '08)

I'm gonna say no. This is why you save, you can try to save again with another name and hope previous one has the data.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

8 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

Yeah, just going to do all the work again I guess.