Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
EmilyLee

How to unlock disabled iPad

Posted · Original PosterOP

Several days ago, my iPad was disabled because my little son types wrong passcode for many times. It annoys me very much. Luckily, I have searched for some solutions on the Internet to unlock it. It is said that iTunes, iCloud, or an iPad passcode unlocker can help me. But I can only use this tool named Joyoshare iPasscode Unlocker, because both iTunes and iCloud are conditional. Using iCloud requires me to enable Find My iPhone feature and remember the Apple ID. Obviously, I do not fulfill this requirement. For iTunes, I don't know why it cannot detect my device. So, I just use the unlocking software. Thankfully, It indeed solves my problem. Otherwise, I have to repair it in the Apple store. To tell the truth, I am loath to the repairing store. I have gone before, they don' help me very well. 

goto apple and let them fix your device for you, after ask about turning the setting off that makes your device basically do a factory reset.

i'm not very advanced in how apple devices work because i intend in making my own one day

Adm

6 minutes ago, EmilyLee said:

You can try an independent repair place, but more than likely you're just going to have to go to the apple store

Would also suggest sticking to android in the future...much easier to deal with.

I edit my posts a lot