New troublesome quick print buttons showing up on multiple websites

bololabich
Go to solution Solved by bololabich,

Problem solved, one of the websites was bugged and another (the one where you can only press the print button once) simply downloaded PDFs into temp and father did not know how to use PDFs and so his description of the problem was completely inaccurate. 

Recently I've seen some kind of new print buttons on few websites that are quite troublesome as they don't invoke regular printing window nor allow to set anything for that matter just print whatever it is on random printer (setting another printer as default doesn't seem to affect it) and well they don't really work that well... on my PC they never do anything, nothing gets printed, nothing goes to printing queue - no nothing, on father's PC it used to work fine until he bought a new printer but sadly I've never witnessed it working so I only have the information he provided. I have no idea how it works skipping everything etc but apparently it does exist and because of that my father can't print his documents as one corp. he works with uses that and only allows to press that illusive print button once and then he has to call them to let him try again. Does anyone know what's going on with this and if is there any way of capturing these printouts??
PS I've though about using "print to pdf" printer emulator or something but no way of using it as like I said it somehow skips printer's queue.

This is bit confusing. Are you talking about some addon for browser or something websites have in code? In latter situation default printer is probably misconfigured. At any case, any website can still be printed from File->Print... Which would also give prompt to configure default printer.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Problem solved, one of the websites was bugged and another (the one where you can only press the print button once) simply downloaded PDFs into temp and father did not know how to use PDFs and so his description of the problem was completely inaccurate.