Is my motherboard dying?

Is my motherboard starting to die? I build a desk PC and when I put the hardware in previously working parts started to act funny.
First I had issues with PCIe risers bought TT and all seems good now
While dealing with the bad riser I believe my 960pro m.2 died, or windows is corrupt haven't looked back into it

After finally getting it running I have feedback on my audio system, thought I was from my diy job and have been looking into how to fix a ground loop waiting on isolators
but then I try my front panel audio through the "asus front base" and I have static there too, I remove the internal HD audio cable and plug the headphones into the rear audio and it seemed to have worked better. But I try the front panel base with a better cable and same static, even through rear audio. theres a forum on ROG about removing a 0 ohm and it fixing that, haven't tried it.
I try to play games and ancestors drops to 20FPS after a bit of playing.
I try control and it crashes to desktop after about the same time.
Yesterday while I went to use facebook my mouse (wired usb) was not responding and it seems as if 2 of my USB have died
I plug the mouse into another port and continue to facebook and it was as if my keyboard was then acting up (wireless usb)
Been having some random restarts all this time
Is my motherboard dying? 
Are my subwoofers causing to much EMI?
Have they permanently damaged anything? 

69862473_2641887409176489_7461307737406701568_n.jpg

New Bitmap Image.jpg

you're..... gonna need to limit how many problems you list here or move the problems to the right subforum becuase you've so many issues this thread will be a mess of different people responding to different issues.

For your Windows issues, download the WIndows 10 Media Creation Tool from the link and use that to make a USB of Windows (or DVD if you have one), then boot into it and after you choose your language, it will show a screen saying install now but in the bottom left corner it says Repair your Computer or Repair Now or something like that, and follow the steps.

PC: Ryzen 7 2700 | RX 5700 XT | Asus Prime B450-PLUS | CoolerMaster Masterwatt 600W | 32GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz RAM | 512GB NVME SSD & 7TB combined HDD | macOS Monterey 12.6.6, Windows 7 Ultimate x64 and WIndows 10 Pro x64

Laptop: MacBook Pro 15" 2015 | i7-4870HQ | R9 M370X | 16gb | 1tb SSD

iPhone 13 Pro Max | 256GB | iOS 15.7

My Folding Stats | #MuricaParrotGang

10 minutes ago, emosun said:

you're..... gonna need to limit how many problems you list here or move the problems to the right subforum becuase you've so many issues this thread will be a mess of different people responding to different issues.

Well that's why I put it here, because if everything is giving issues couldn't that mean the MoBo is the issue?

4 minutes ago, josbeph83 said:

For your Windows issues, download the WIndows 10 Media Creation Tool from the link and use that to make a USB of Windows (or DVD if you have one), then boot into it and after you choose your language, it will show a screen saying install now but in the bottom left corner it says Repair your Computer or Repair Now or something like that, and follow the steps.

Will do

7 minutes ago, SpykeJuggalo said:

Well that's why I put it here, because if everything is giving issues couldn't that mean the MoBo is the issue?

well , no all of your issues appear to be totally split across hardware , software and different components. trying to solve every issue with one solution really isn't recommended for diagnostics.

but i will say this....

building a computer into what is basically a subwoofer box will obviously lead to tons of interference and sound problems. you have two giant magnets and tons of unsheilded speaker wires directly next to the source of the audio. It wouldn't even matter if the wiring was sheilded becuase the traces on the motherboard and connectors aren't anyway. 

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

but i will say this....

building a computer into what is basically a subwoofer box will obviously lead to tons of interference and sound problems. you have two giant magnets and tons of unsheilded speaker wires directly next to the source of the audio. It wouldn't even matter if the wiring was sheilded becuase the traces on the motherboard and connectors aren't anyway. 

Oooooooh yeah big magnets and your PC (especially any HDDs or really anything) is gonna be uh... interesting. 

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

Just now, emosun said:

but i will say this....

Well im pretty determined to get this to work, Today I removed the subs to troubleshoot, haven't had any issues with keyboard, or any restarts yet. I haven't yet played any games or audio. Also I forgot to mention after removing the internal audio cable, I only get feedback now (or did yesterday) while gaming or even using FurMark. Ive been doing my tests without my pots hooked up because they are the least shielded and run right past the gpu, and Im pretty sure they give feedback of their own, will probably be rewiring them. So the only audio goes straight from the mobo to the amp on the backside of the desk. 

Just now, Zando Bob said:

Oooooooh yeah big magnets and your PC (especially any HDDs or really anything) is gonna be uh... interesting. 

HDDs are on the wall behind the desk. haven't had any issues with them really. Like I just said I am pretty determined to get this to work properly, ive spent months building it. is there some shielding I could use? even if I have to screw sheets of steel above the subs or under the Mobo I will.

2 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

i'm really hoping there isn't any hdds in this thing and it's all solid state , can you imagine the vibrations alone and the poor hdd having to run with that? lol

Just now, SpykeJuggalo said:

HDDs are on the wall behind the desk. haven't had any issues with them really. Like I just said I am pretty determined to get this to work properly, ive spent months building it. is there some shielding I could use? even if I have to screw sheets of steel above the subs or under the Mobo I will.

IDK much about electrical shielding and stuff, I can just tell you massive magnets + PC is just a bad idea in general. 

Main PC 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

1 minute ago, SpykeJuggalo said:

even if I have to screw sheets of steel above the subs or under the Mobo I will.

steel is conductive so no you would need like sheets of lead

theres a very good reason why you don't see computers built into subwoofer boxes , in every pro audio setup you ever seen , theres are speakers , an amp , and a computer sitting off to the side.

1 minute ago, Zando Bob said:

IDK much about electrical shielding and stuff, I can just tell you massive magnets + PC is just a bad idea in general. 

all the research I did before had said that HDD was the only thing to worry about, and that if the magnets didn't hold metal to the side of the desk it was enough distance

1 minute ago, emosun said:

steel is conductive so no you would need like sheets of lead

theres a very good reason why you don't see computers built into subwoofer boxes , in every pro audio setup you ever seen , theres are speakers , an amp , and a computer sitting off to the side.

well don't steel PC cases protect from emi?

well don't steel PC cases protect from emi?

a fine copper mesh case would , but no steel pc cases are filled with plenty of giant air holes making them less safe than a potato wrapped in tin foil

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

a fine copper mesh case would , but no steel pc cases are filled with plenty of giant air holes making them less safe than a potato wrapped in tin foil

You're saying my potato security has been lacking all this time? ?

Main PC 

basically every good audio setup has the components isolated , spread out  , and insulated

When you squish everything down into one box like this...... it's going to have feedback and noise problems and it very well from a pure concept level might not ever be solvable.

6 minutes ago, emosun said:

basically every good audio setup has the components isolated , spread out  , and insulated

When you squish everything down into one box like this...... it's going to have feedback and noise problems and it very well from a pure concept level might not ever be solvable.

If it was just the audio problems and feedback I would not be as worried as I am. The usb, and the FPS and shit bother me more, and make me worry my pc is hurt.

On the troubleshooting side I just ran FurMark it was doing 140sFPS I walked away for 10mins came back it was doing 120s-135FPS at 60c and then FurMark froze. PC didn't crash or restart
Subwoofers are removed ATM and no audio is powered.

19 minutes ago, emosun said:

Well the mesh door on your microwave keeps that shit from melting your face off

Well the mesh door on your microwave keeps that shit from melting your face off

yeah , because it's mesh

9 minutes ago, emosun said:

what power supply are you using and hows it's cooling setup

its a TT 1050, water cool. temps are good. was at 60c when furmark froze, gaming I usually don't see over 45c

no not the cpu temp the cooling and temp of the power supply , where is it located and how is it cooled.

2 minutes ago, emosun said:

no not the cpu temp the cooling and temp of the power supply , where is it located and how is it cooled.

its located outside of the desk, on the backside, cooling fan?

Spent time with Nvidia help chat, did DDU, furmark holds now 140+fps and reached 64c for 20mins. Haven't tried a game yet