Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Posted · Original PosterOP

While watching the keynote, I have noticed the iphone 11 is just a iphone XR with better cameras and a better processor.

For the people who don't have time for the keynote:

The iphone 11 have a very similar or even the same body.

The iphone 11 also have a new ultrawide camera and can now do slow mo for the front camera

The iphone 11 have the new A13 boinic. it is the "the fasted cpu in a smartphone" "the a13 bionic is also the fasted gpu in the market" Apple

The iphone 11 also has a "1 hour more battery than the iphone XR"

Iphone 11 has the "toughest glass ever" and wifi 6

iphone11 is waterproof for 2 meter for 30min

iphoen 11 is 6.1 inch and still has a notch. it has a "liquid retina display"

The new iphone 11 starts at $699 us

The new iphone 11 pro has 3 cameras

this is made for stainless still unlike the iphone 11 that is aluminium

The iphone 11 pro oled pannel at 1200 nite peak brightness and 458ppi. this is the super retina XDR display.

The a13 bionic has machine learning accelerating (6x faster matrix) 1 trillion processers per second. This is the most efficient chip apple has ever made. it has 8.5 billion transistors. 4 efficient cpu cores.  

this iphone 11 pro has more than has 4 more hours than iphoen xs. The iphone 11 pro max has 5 hours more than the iphone xs max. and a 18watt charger in the box. This has a telephoto camera, ultra wide camera and a regular camera. deep fusion will be avilable in a future update. it take 9 photos and makes the photo look excellent in low light. all camera can do 4k 60fps. you can record on 2 of the 4 cameras at the same time.

The seaker has dolby atmos

(i will edit this as the keynote goes on)  the iphone sizes are 5.8, 6.1 and 6.5inches. It has fast wireless charging. all iphone11s has the U1 chip. It comes with faster face id and has IOS 13. iphone 11 pro $999 5 am pdt on the 20th of september will start shipping. The iphone 11 pro max is $1099.

Lets decuss the new Iphone 11, iphone 11 pro and the iphone 11 pro max.

20 hours ago, Techno Edition said:

-snip-

I do like that the "budget" iPhone finally comes with an OLED screen, though I still can't get over the fact that You can spend $700 on a phone and they have the audacity to not include a quickcharge capable charger! (at least they finally included it with the $1000 phone...) I personally won't buy an iPhone or galaxy S series/ Note series phone new partly because the DRAMATIC price drops, like you can buy say an s9+ for $840 new or wait literally like 9 months to a year and get it for <$400, I just don't see the point.

edit: WTF Apple, its still IPS! I even watched the event live and still thought they said it was OLED....

Current:
Custom SFF AMD Sleeper:
- CPU: Ryzen 5 2600 @ 3.8Ghz all cores

- GPU: Reference RX Vega 64
- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) @ 3200Mhz
- Storage: 256GB Samsung PM951 NVMe SSD, 2TB WD Black
- Displays: Asus VG248QE 1080p @144hz, 2x Dell SE2417HGR 1080p @60Hz

Dell Precision M6700:

- CPU: i7-3720qm @ 3.8Ghz all cores
- dGPU: K3000M "Gigahertz Edition" 1006Mhz Core, 2004Mhz MEM

- eGPU: MSI Armour RX 480 4GB
- RAM: 16GB (2x8GB) HyperX Impact @ 1600Mhz
- Storage: 256GB mSATA w/ 2x750GB HDDs in RAID 0
- Display: Samsung LTN173HT02 120Hz 1080p internal display With 120Hz Input Mod!
Old:
- Inspiron 7559 w/ i5 6300hq and 4GB 960M (SOLD)

yea, Im using a sony xz1 that has droped in price alot so much i can buy it new for £200 and it still has a snapdragon 835 and a 1080p screen and a 18watt quick charger

sorry for the poor layout i was watching the keynote and typing all of it at the same time as watching. I was hard to organise due to that.

2 minutes ago, Mnky313 said:

I do like that the "budget" iPhone finally comes with an OLED screen, though I still can't get over the fact that You can spend $700 on a phone and they have the audacity to not include a quickcharge capable charger! (at least they finally included it with the $1000 phone...) I personally won't buy an iPhone or galaxy S series/ Note series phone new partly because the DRAMATIC price drops, like you can buy say an s9+ for $840 new or wait literally like 9 months to a year and get it for <$400, I just don't see the point.

I will never buy an apple product either, just overpriced crap mostly, funny how they add like 30-40 percent ontop of a reasonable price. (except for the stand for the monitor, like seriously $999 for a god damn monitor stand? wth?)

My pc is just a pre-built idk i dropped my gpu i dont trust myself to build one.

Core i3 7100

8gb ddr4

1050ti

rockin cd player

1 tb HDD

m.2 ssd (240gb)

500gb HDD

Audio:

Mcintosh MA9000

SME Model 15 Turntable

SME 309 Tonearm

Schitt YGGDRASIL DAC

PrimaLuna EVO 400 valve pre-amplifier

Chord Shawline RCA's

Chord Clearway XLR's

QED Supremus Loudspeaker cable

Bowers & Wilkins 803 D3 loudspeaker's (Might be selling soon)

IsoTek EVO3 power conditioner

Audioquest NRG-Y3 power cable's

Clearaudio Essence MC cartridge

Sennheiser HDV820 Headphone Amplifier

Sennheiser HD800s Headphone's

Still got 45k to spend on audio.. hehe..

Just now, Derkoli said:

I will never buy an apple product either, just overpriced crap mostly, funny how they add like 30-40 percent ontop of a reasonable price. (except for the stand for the monitor, like seriously $999 for a god damn monitor stand? wth?)

The last iPhone I kinda liked was the SE, headphone jack and touchID was nice. But I don't intend of buying an apple product either with how overpriced they are,just crazy that their $700 phone that doesn't have a 1080P display,phones have had dual cameras for a while but now its innovative when apple does it, and the 18w fast charger is extra.

1 minute ago, Blademaster91 said:

The last iPhone I kinda liked was the SE, headphone jack and touchID was nice. But I don't intend of buying an apple product either with how overpriced they are,just crazy that their $700 phone that doesn't have a 1080P display,phones have had dual cameras for a while but now its innovative when apple does it, and the 18w fast charger is extra.

My huawei p20 lite has better specs then a £600 iphone, and is anywhere from £150 - £200, which is just stupid.

My pc is just a pre-built idk i dropped my gpu i dont trust myself to build one.

Core i3 7100

8gb ddr4

1050ti

rockin cd player

1 tb HDD

m.2 ssd (240gb)

500gb HDD

Audio:

Mcintosh MA9000

SME Model 15 Turntable

SME 309 Tonearm

Schitt YGGDRASIL DAC

Chord Shawline RCA's

Chord Clearway XLR's

48 minutes ago, Techno Edition said:

-snip-

Don't forget that 3D touch is dead, also, "liquid retina" is Apple's way of classing up the sound of LCD displays. Just for anybody who stops in to read.

As for 3D touch, IMO it was mostly a gimmick. I use an iPhone XS Max and iPhone 5s daily. When using the 5s I don't at all miss 3D touch, I honestly forgot it existed as a feature until the presentation.

General comments as to the powerpoint below this line

What strikes me as the most interesting of everything is the "toughest glass ever". iPhones have always caught quite a bit of flack for being fragile since they switched to glass back. Though, I do miss the aluminum back, I have also never noted the fragility that people seem to mention (even bendgate, my 6s+ is straight as a dye)

As for the battery, Apples "__ more than last year" metric really annoys me because they've been saying that for years now so I can't actually find a real battery life. Though, lets assume my average 12 hours of screen on time for my XS Max is accurate (self reported via the iOS Settings app). If the A13 is so much more efficient that the 11 Pro max gets 17 hours to a charge, that would be an industry leading result and incredibly impressive.

FaceID is basically instant for me, so faster is cool and all but wouldn't be a game changer.

Dolby Atmos certification by itself doesn't mean much, but better is better. My XS Max speakers are decent, but sure. Better is better

Faster quick charging seems to be the most interesting change. 18w is better than anything the XS phones can do. Mind you, iPhone batteries are so much smaller than Android batteries (due to iOS software optimization and superior SOC's simply pulling less power), even the 12w fast charging we have now is nice. Having 18w boxed though? Very nice.

I'm disappointed they didn't kill the lightning jack. It was good in it's time, it's time to move on to USB-C. Especially on a 'pro' phone. Lightning operates on USB 2.0, and even though I rarely have to pull photos and the like off of my phone, it is literally faster to do it over bluetooth or WiFi.

Spoiler

You clicked the wrong spoiler! Hah! Bet you feel really bamboozled now!

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: Early 2014 Macbook Air. Intel i5-4260U, 4GB RAM, 128GB Apple PCI-E SSD, Intel HD Graphics 5000

Phone: iPhone XS Max 64GB: A12 Bionic. 4GB RAM, 6.5-inch 2,688 x 1,242 OLED, 3,174 mAh 

Wearables: Sony 1000XM2, Apple Watch Series 4 44MM GPS/Cellular

Random devices in various stages of working: Dell Inspiron 1000 (Works perfect other than battery), Late 2008 Macbook Aluminum Unibody (For Sale), Gateway Solo W2000 Laptop (For writing floppies, needs a battery), iBook G4 (For Sale.), Surface 3 (Touch screen is borked, perfect otherwise.), Lenovo G580 (For Sale)

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rQVYnH

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8600K 3.6 GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $200.00) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $88.09) 
Motherboard: MSI - MEG Z390 ACE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (Purchased For $229.00) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Crucial - MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $200.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Green 1.5 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda Green 1.5 TB 3.5" 5900RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Seagate - 2 TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 670 2 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $30.00) 
Case: Fractal Design - Define R6 ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $139.99) 
Power Supply: Corsair - HX Platinum 1000 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus - BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Monitor: Dell - U2417H 24.0" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: LG - 34UM69G-B 34.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
External Storage: Western Digital - My Passport Slim 1 TB External Hard Drive  (Purchased For $20.00) 
External Storage: Seagate - Backup Plus 1 TB External Hard Drive  (Purchased For $20.00) 
Total: $1442.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-27 10:40 EDT-0400

2 minutes ago, SenKa said:

What strikes me as the most interesting of everything is the "toughest glass ever". iPhones have always caught quite a bit of flack for being fragile since they switched to glass back. Though, I do miss the aluminum back, I have also never noted the fragility that people seem to mention (even bendgate, my 6s+ is straight as a dye)

Same, my 6 Plus is only every slightly bent, and that's because I dropped it on my foot once and accidentally drop-kicked it (had to bend the chassis back into shape so the screen fit back on, but no cracks due to a TG screen protector, and it still works today lmao). Just haven't dropped my X that much so it hasn't exploded yet. 

3 minutes ago, SenKa said:

FaceID is basically instant for me, so faster is cool and all but wouldn't be a game changer.

The faster isn't as important as more angles and thus more consistency, that's what you'll notice in everyday use. 

4 minutes ago, SenKa said:

Faster quick charging seems to be the most interesting change. 18w is better than anything the XS phones can do. Mind you, iPhone batteries are so much smaller than Android batteries (due to iOS software optimization and superior SOC's simply pulling less power), even the 12w fast charging we have now is nice. Having 18w boxed though? Very nice.

I'm disappointed they didn't kill the lightning jack. It was good in it's time, it's time to move on to USB-C. Especially on a 'pro' phone.

Yos, faster charging is always nice. And they really should have killed Lightning this time, they already use USB-C for everything on Macs, should push iPhones and iPads to that so all the charging cables are compatible and you just need the right brick (or battery bank if you have an Air or Macbook, mine can charge those but not a Pro). 

X58 Madlads: General X58 Xeon/i7 discussion     X99 bois: General X99 Xeon/i7 Discussion 

Current Rig: 

Spoiler

i7 5820K on a Heatkiller IV Pro Acetal
EVGA X99 Classified
32GB (4x8) 3200Mhz CL16 HyperX Predator DDR4
Radeon VII on an EK Acetal block and black EK backplate 
250GB 960 Evo, 1TB 970 Evo
Corsair RM1000i

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG, Grey
EK D5 pump/res combo, EK-ZMT tubing, EK stubby barb fittings, 360 and 120mm GTS stealth rads, 4x Noctua iPPC NF-F12s

Folding Rig:

Spoiler

X5670 on an Intel stock cooler
EVGA X58 Classified 4-Way SLI
24GB (3x8GB) HyperX Savage 1600MHz CL9 DDR3
EVGA 1660 Ti XC Ultra
EVGA 1050 Ti FTW
EVGA 1600W T2, a totally reasonable wattage for this
PSU mount and mobo tray screwed to plywood

Legacy shoutouts cuz muh nostalgia won't let me delete them:

Spoiler

Long live his RGBness, @Damascus! And Fractal Design/SeaSonic dude, @Ordinarily_Greater is awesome as well! Also the man who introduced me to the glorious XCMR, LGA1366 Xeons, and X chipsets: @WhisperingKnickers.

14 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Same, my 6 Plus is only every slightly bent, and that's because I dropped it on my foot once and accidentally drop-kicked it (had to bend the chassis back into shape so the screen fit back on, but no cracks due to a TG screen protector, and it still works today lmao). Just haven't dropped my X that much so it hasn't exploded yet. 

The faster isn't as important as more angles and thus more consistency, that's what you'll notice in everyday use. 

Yos, faster charging is always nice. And they really should have killed Lightning this time, they already use USB-C for everything on Macs, should push iPhones and iPads to that so all the charging cables are compatible and you just need the right brick (or battery bank if you have an Air or Macbook, mine can charge those but not a Pro). 

The trend seems to be that 'Pro' means USB-C. The iPad Pro is a USB-C device, the iPad, iPad Air, and iPad Mini are not. So, logically, the iPhone 11 Pro and 11 Pro Max should be USB-C, and the iPhone 11 should be lightning. But nope. Apple is sticking with Lightning in an era where it is fundamentally flawed compared to USB-C. In the days of Micro B? Sure. Lightning was basically magic. That time has since passed.

Spoiler

You clicked the wrong spoiler! Hah! Bet you feel really bamboozled now!

Main PC: See spoiler tag

Laptop: Early 2014 Macbook Air. Intel i5-4260U, 4GB RAM, 128GB Apple PCI-E SSD, Intel HD Graphics 5000

Phone: iPhone XS Max 64GB: A12 Bionic. 4GB RAM, 6.5-inch 2,688 x 1,242 OLED, 3,174 mAh 

Wearables: Sony 1000XM2, Apple Watch Series 4 44MM GPS/Cellular

Random devices in various stages of working: Dell Inspiron 1000 (Works perfect other than battery), Late 2008 Macbook Aluminum Unibody (For Sale), Gateway Solo W2000 Laptop (For writing floppies, needs a battery), iBook G4 (For Sale.), Surface 3 (Touch screen is borked, perfect otherwise.), Lenovo G580 (For Sale)

Spoiler

PCPartPicker Part List: https://pcpartpicker.com/list/rQVYnH

CPU: Intel - Core i5-8600K 3.6 GHz 6-Core OEM/Tray Processor  (Purchased For $200.00) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! - Dark Rock Pro 4 50.5 CFM CPU Cooler  (Purchased For $88.09) 
Motherboard: MSI - MEG Z390 ACE ATX LGA1151 Motherboard  (Purchased For $229.00) 
Memory: G.Skill - Trident Z RGB 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3000 Memory  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Storage: Crucial - MX300 1.05 TB 2.5" Solid State Drive  (Purchased For $200.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Green 1.5 TB 2.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Storage: Western Digital - Red 8 TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $180.00) 
Storage: Seagate - Barracuda Green 1.5 TB 3.5" 5900RPM Internal Hard Drive  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Video Card: Gigabyte - GeForce GTX 670 2 GB Video Card  (Purchased For $30.00) 
Case: Fractal Design - Define R6 ATX Mid Tower Case  (Purchased For $139.99) 
Power Supply: Corsair - HX Platinum 1000 W 80+ Platinum Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (Purchased For $130.00) 
Optical Drive: Asus - BW-12B1ST/BLK/G/AS Blu-Ray/DVD/CD Writer  (Purchased For $75.00) 
Monitor: Dell - U2417H 24.0" 1920x1080 60 Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
Monitor: LG - 34UM69G-B 34.0" 2560x1080 75 Hz Monitor  (Purchased For $0.00) 
External Storage: Western Digital - My Passport Slim 1 TB External Hard Drive  (Purchased For $20.00) 
External Storage: Seagate - Backup Plus 1 TB External Hard Drive  (Purchased For $20.00) 
Total: $1442.08
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-06-27 10:40 EDT-0400

It looks nice, but still a no go for me. I'm rather surprised they didn't take this opportunity to do something about that unsightly notch, but I suppose there's always next year. They're slowly working their way to a device that I'd buy, but they need to open up the OS to a lot more customization and adopt some kind of app drawer before I'd pull the trigger.

47 minutes ago, Mnky313 said:

It doesn't. It's still IPS.

41 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

While I'll agree to a point about their laptops and desktops, their phone pricing is right in line with everyone else.

34 minutes ago, Derkoli said:

My huawei p20 lite has better specs then a £600 iphone, and is anywhere from £150 - £200, which is just stupid.

You can't compare spec like that, it's not the same.

Current PC:

Spoiler

*WORK IN PROGRESS*

Mothballed PC:

Spoiler

CPU: Intel i5 4690k Cooler: Corsair H100i V2 Motherboard: MSI Z97i AC ITX

RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB DDR3 Storage: Kingston Fury 240GB GPU: Asus Strix GTX 970

PSU: Thermaltake TR2 Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ITX

Monitor: Dell P2214H x2 Mouse: Logitech MX Master Keyboard: G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX Red

im torn between the midnight green pro max and the aura black note 10+ 

i7 8700k@5Ghz/Asus Rog Maximus X Code/32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHZ/Asus ROG Strix 2080 Ti/Samsung 960 PRO 512gb WD Blue 1tb/Agon 4k 60hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz

2 minutes ago, SHADY16 said:

im torn between the midnight green pro max and the aura black note 10+ 

Both are great phones, what do you do with yours? The 11 Pro Max has a beefed camera (actually many cameras) and better battery life and that's about it over other iPhone models, Notes are also really damn good devices though. I haven't looked into the Note 10, but I'd assume the 11 has fancier camera stuff due to being newer, if you shoot video full time on an iPhone for some reason then it's a solid choice, otherwise it'd mostly be iOS vs Android. Back when I got my iPhone X I had the same decision, decided I liked iOS better for some little detail things I've never seen Android do the way I like them. 

X58 Madlads: General X58 Xeon/i7 discussion     X99 bois: General X99 Xeon/i7 Discussion 

Current Rig: 

Spoiler

EVGA X99 Classified
Corsair RM1000i

EK D5 pump/res combo, EK-ZMT tubing, EK stubby barb fittings, 360 and 120mm GTS stealth rads, 4x Noctua iPPC NF-F12s

Folding Rig:

Spoiler

EVGA 1660 Ti XC Ultra
EVGA 1050 Ti FTW

Spoiler

Long live his RGBness, @Damascus! And Fractal Design/SeaSonic dude, @Ordinarily_Greater is awesome as well! Also the man who introduced me to the glorious XCMR, LGA1366 Xeons, and X chipsets: @WhisperingKnickers.

1 hour ago, Mnky313 said:

It's still IPS, not OLED.

The Desktops

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X | RAM: 16GB TridentZ RGB 3200 | Motherboard: ASUS Prime X470-Pro | Storage: 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x1TB HDD | GPU: GTX 1080 Strix O8G | Cooling: AMD Wraith Spire, 240mm AIO (GPU) | Case: Fractal Design Meshify C (modified) | PSU: EVGA GS 550W

Hooptie/VR: CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K | RAM: 16GB DDR4-2400 | Motherboard: ASUS Z270E Strix | Storage: 256GB Crucial MX100 + 1TB HDD | GPU: GTX 970 Strix | Cooling: 240mm + 360mm Custom Loop | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX TG | PSU: Corsair CX550M

Spares: Xeon X5687 (x2), Xeon E5645 (x2), ASUS P6X58D Premium

Oculus Rift CV1: 2x Sensors

The Portables

MacBook Air (Early 2015, A1466) 13": CPU: Intel Core i5-5250M | RAM: 4GB DDR3-1600 | Storage: 256GB SSD | GPU: Intel HD 6000

Nintendo Switch (Gray, HAC-001) | iPhone XS Max 64GB (Space Grey) | Apple Watch Series 2 (42mm) | AirPods (2nd Generation)

2 minutes ago, Zando Bob said:

Both are great phones, what do you do with yours? The 11 Pro Max has a beefed camera (actually many cameras) and better battery life and that's about it over other iPhone models, Notes are also really damn good devices though. I haven't looked into the Note 10, but I'd assume the 11 has fancier camera stuff due to being newer, if you shoot video full time on an iPhone for some reason then it's a solid choice, otherwise it'd mostly be iOS vs Android. Back when I got my iPhone X I had the same decision, decided I liked iOS better for some little detail things I've never seen Android do the way I like them. 

i dont really use my camera a whole lot just when i go to concerts really and from what i could tell there isnt much difference between the note 10+ camera and the 11 Pro

i7 8700k@5Ghz/Asus Rog Maximus X Code/32GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3200MHZ/Asus ROG Strix 2080 Ti/Samsung 960 PRO 512gb WD Blue 1tb/Agon 4k 60hz Gsync/Acer 2560x1440p G Sync 144hz

2 minutes ago, SHADY16 said:

i dont really use my camera a whole lot just when i go to concerts really and from what i could tell there isnt much difference between the note 10+ camera and the 11 Pro

11 Pro has some fancy HDR stuff and stabilization and all that, but yeah it's probably not a massive difference. If you only really use it for concerts, then I'd wait for camera reviews. You want to see how the camera does in low/bad lighting and if possible, how it acts to sudden lighting changes and extremely bright light, since that happens a lot at concerts. They talked a lot about low light perf, IDK how it will compare to the Note though. 

Current Rig: 

Spoiler

EVGA X99 Classified
Corsair RM1000i

Folding Rig:

Spoiler

EVGA 1660 Ti XC Ultra
EVGA 1050 Ti FTW

Spoiler

2 hours ago, Zando Bob said:

11 Pro has some fancy HDR stuff and stabilization and all that, but yeah it's probably not a massive difference. If you only really use it for concerts, then I'd wait for camera reviews. You want to see how the camera does in low/bad lighting and if possible, how it acts to sudden lighting changes and extremely bright light, since that happens a lot at concerts. They talked a lot about low light perf, IDK how it will compare to the Note though. 

The Note 10+ has HDR and stabilization, too.

I currently have an Iphone XR I love it but I am torn whether to upgrade to the iPhone 11 pro or wait until the 2020 iphones.....

Core i5 6600K 4.7GHZ

16GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4

CM Seidon 120V2

EVGA 650W G2 80+ Gold

MSI Krait Gaming Z170

1TB SSD (soon to be NVME m.2 SSD)

EVGA SC GTX1060

Qpad Pro Mech Gaming Keyboard

AOC 144hz Monitor

Logitech G900 

Hyper x Cloud II

18 hours ago, Techno Edition said:

While watching the keynote, I have noticed the iphone 11 is just a iphone XR with better cameras and a better processor.

For the people who don't have time for the keynote:

The iphone 11 have a very similar or even the same body.

The iphone 11 also have a new ultrawide camera and can now do slow mo for the front camera

The iphone 11 have the new A13 boinic. it is the "the fasted cpu in a smartphone" "the a13 bionic is also the fasted gpu in the market" Apple

The iphone 11 also has a "1 hour more battery than the iphone XR"

Iphone 11 has the "toughest glass ever" and wifi 6

iphone11 is waterproof for 2 meter for 30min

iphoen 11 is 6.1 inch and still has a notch. it has a "liquid retina display"

The new iphone 11 starts at $699 us

The new iphone 11 pro has 3 cameras

this is made for stainless still unlike the iphone 11 that is aluminium

The iphone 11 pro oled pannel at 1200 nite peak brightness and 458ppi. this is the super retina XDR display.

The a13 bionic has machine learning accelerating (6x faster matrix) 1 trillion processers per second. This is the most efficient chip apple has ever made. it has 8.5 billion transistors. 4 efficient cpu cores.  

this iphone 11 pro has more than has 4 more hours than iphoen xs. The iphone 11 pro max has 5 hours more than the iphone xs max. and a 18watt charger in the box. This has a telephoto camera, ultra wide camera and a regular camera. deep fusion will be avilable in a future update. it take 9 photos and makes the photo look excellent in low light. all camera can do 4k 60fps. you can record on 2 of the 4 cameras at the same time.

The seaker has dolby atmos

(i will edit this as the keynote goes on)  the iphone sizes are 5.8, 6.1 and 6.5inches. It has fast wireless charging. all iphone11s has the U1 chip. It comes with faster face id and has IOS 13. iphone 11 pro $999 5 am pdt on the 20th of september will start shipping. The iphone 11 pro max is $1099.

Lets decuss the new Iphone 11, iphone 11 pro and the iphone 11 pro max.

All I know the camera will be ass like ever iPhone them calling it pro is just a marketing move and the screen will still be bad because Samsung won't give them a good screen so still the same thing with a new name

4 hours ago, MrBaker89 said:

I currently have an Iphone XR I love it but I am torn whether to upgrade to the iPhone 11 pro or wait until the 2020 iphones.....

Wait until 2020.  The iPhone 11 Pro is a nice improvement, but it'll still feel pretty familiar.  The 2020 models should represent more substantive redesigns and will bring in features like 5G.

18 hours ago, Derkoli said:

This is false.

The P20 Lite has a higher-res screen... and that's about the only advantage.  If we're comparing to the iPhone XR that hits the price point you're talking about, Apple's device has a much faster processor, a better main camera (with portrait shots that don't need a depth sensor), a larger and more color accurate screen, better battery life, higher-quality audio, and much better long-term software support.

I think Huawei's phones are dandy, US trade restrictions notwithstanding, but don't pretend that an old budget model can compete against Apple's mid-tier... it just can't.

3 hours ago, Commodus said:

This is false.

The P20 Lite has a higher-res screen... and that's about the only advantage.  If we're comparing to the iPhone XR that hits the price point you're talking about, Apple's device has a much faster processor, a better main camera (with portrait shots that don't need a depth sensor), a larger and more color accurate screen, better battery life, higher-quality audio, and much better long-term software support.

I think Huawei's phones are dandy, US trade restrictions notwithstanding, but don't pretend that an old budget model can compete against Apple's mid-tier... it just can't.

Well, atleast i dont have to pay out 160 quid to get the screen replaced, I do want an upgrade some time soon though.

Core i3 7100

8gb ddr4

1050ti

rockin cd player

1 tb HDD

m.2 ssd (240gb)

500gb HDD

Audio:

Mcintosh MA9000

SME Model 15 Turntable

SME 309 Tonearm

Schitt YGGDRASIL DAC

Chord Shawline RCA's

Chord Clearway XLR's

21 hours ago, Mnky313 said:

edit: WTF Apple, its still IPS! I even watched the event live and still thought they said it was OLED....

I just use an ipad charger with my 7 plus. Charges the phone way faster. Costs like $20, even cheaper for used. 

Someone can correct me if im wrong, but i dont see any downside to it. 

My System:

Corsair Obsidian 450D, I7 4790K, Corsair H60, Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 2, 16 gb Gskill ripjaws X @ 1866 mhz, Asus Strix 1070 TI, Sandisk Ultra Plus 256GB & 120GB SSD, Corsair CX 750M, PG278Q ROG Swift.