Laptop dock with two 144Hz monitors

SP3CTRAL

Hi! 

I'm about to buy a gaming laptop (Lenovo Legion Y540) to replace my PC and make things portable. My current PC setup has two 1080p 144Hz monitors (MSI Optix-MAG241C)

When I'm home I want to dock the laptop and connect the two monitors to it but I also want to run the monitors in 144Hz, at least one of them that I'm playing on.

The laptop doesn't have Thunderbolt only USB-C is it possible to actually do this? If yes then what kind of dock should I buy?

Thank you for your help in advance 

depends on your monitor, but you mini DP should be enough, even hdmi 2.0 is enough, I suppose it has it.

1 minute ago, wojtepanik said:

depends on your monitor, but you mini DP should be enough, even hdmi 2.0 is enough, I suppose it has it.

Thank you for your answer. Yes the laptop does have mini DP i could use it but I want to have it clean and convenient one cable solution if it would actually work.

USB-C from laptop to dock and thats all if possible ofc. so when i get home i only need to connect one cable to the laptop and not like connect the display cable all the time to it aswell. 

As it has no TB3, you can't get 1 cable solution... but 2 max 3 cable solution. Worst case scenario : 1 cable for power, 1 usb 3.1 dongle for Ethernet and keyboard/mouse, 1 cable for monitor. Best case: it will charge off usb 3.1 type C