Triple monitor Help

Lk09po

Looking for making a triple monitir setup for gaming , not sure how many games support this 

Are there many games which support this , is there any list i can look at .

Why not just get a single UW monitor?

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Recommend me some on amazon.com

60 hz is ok to me

7 hours ago, Lk09po said:

Recommend me some on amazon.com

60 hz is ok to me

Once you go to 144hz you will never go back.

If you REALLY want a 3 monitor set up then i would suggest purchasing one 144hz monitor currently. If you have a monitor now that you are happy with then just buy the same one again.

That way you have one nice monitor in the middle and 2 ok ones on the side.

But as suggested for most 'gmaing' experiences go UW.

Few games outside of racing and flight sims are made right for triple display. Pretty much all games will work though, some require mods. Most games though are going to stretch the sides. Few games actually display it correctly such as racing and flight games. Unless you are hardcore into flight and racing sims, I would advise against triple monitor display. And even if you are I would still advise against it. VR headsets are far better for racing and flight games(so long as the games support it). If you want a wider view in your games then go with an ultrawide. Ultrawides don't give you as wide of a view, but they look better and have better support.

Edit: Also, if you are playing racing and flight sims then I suggest looking into getting eye tracking. It allows you to move your camera around very freely and allows you to see a lot more.