I need to Noctua cool my i7-9700k!

I have all my parts except my air cooler what are your guys’ recommendation for a Noctua air cooler I’m going to slightly OC my CPU and I am using a h700 for my case (I would do the research myself but my schedule doesn’t allow it)

Noctua nh d15 

noctua nh u12s

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

U12A is a beast of a cooler if you have the cash. Performs similar to the D14 and you don't have to worry about blocking slots and less worry about memory clearance (vs the larger coolers).

That said, you don't have to go that crazy if you're only slight OCing a 9700K. Can't go wrong with Noctua though.

What cpu and ram are you using?

Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.