Pretty Insane Prank

SrN95

Not sure if any of you have seen this already, but

The prank is rather edgy, the guy who did the prank lives in my hometown and the area they are in is a pretty bad part of downtown... Very dangerous prank, as you'll see, had to laugh though :P Enjoy

Arc Midi R2 | ASUS M5A97r2.0 | AMD FX-8350 | EVGA GTX 780 FTW Edition | Corsair Vengeance 8gb | Corsair RM650w Gold | H100i Cooler | 128gb Samsung SSD | 2tb Seagate Barracuda | 3tb Seagate External

Peripherals: 23" Samsung SyncMaster2333 | Acer 27" 1080p | Corsair Vengenance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Logitech G602 | Razer Megalodon Headset | Vespula Gaming Pad

I thought the best part is when the guy shot back :D

Hope I could help!

Specs: CPU: AMD FX-8320 @4.0ghz GPU: ASUS DCUII GTX 770 PSU: EVGA Supernova 750g CASE: Fractal Define R4 RAM: 8 Gigabytes ADATA 1333 Mhz MOBO: GIGABYTE GA-990FXA-UD3

These pranks on yt are getting out of hand. This video wasn't clever at all. Someone's going to eventually get hurt.

When you are doing a prank in an area like that, that's just shouting NO at you. Especially when someone else pulls a gun. Then what? Even though he did shoot at they ground roman and his crew are lucky.

Tbh I didn't not find this prank funny at all..Inciting fears to the public is stupid and uncalled for.

This isn't scary or edgy. It's fucking stupid and he should go to jail for it. Someone could of had a heart attack thinking they were being shot at.... Fucking kids these days.