Pink text in Firefox???

mr moose

Anyone else experiencing this on the forums?

pink.jpg.130ec5cd3311828ab5e50ea47dec9816.jpg

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

7 minutes ago, Sakkura said:

Not me. FF69.0.

1 minute ago, noxdeouroboros said:

I use FF69.0, but it's fine for me. No pink text.

That's what I am running.

It comes and goes.  but only on these forums.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

Perhaps Leadeater is showing solidarity to the gay pride movement?

That's a joke btw (and the fact I have to explain that saddens me).

Should probably report it in the bugs and issues sub.

Main Rig:-

Ryzen 7 3800X | Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming | 16GB Team Group Dark Pro 3600Mhz | Corsair MP600 1TB PCIe Gen 4 | Sapphire 5700 XT Pulse | Corsair H115i Platinum | WD Black 1TB | WD Green 4TB | EVGA SuperNOVA G3 650W | Asus TUF GT501 | Samsung C27HG70 1440p 144hz HDR FreeSync 2 | Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS |

Server:-

Intel NUC running Server 2019 + Synology DSM218+ with 2 x 4TB Toshiba NAS Ready HDDs (RAID0)

I haven't experienced it, but I use the night theme. Try switching to see if that fixes it.

Edit: I'll switch to the day theme for awhile to see if I can replicate the problem.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

I'd say this is one of your extension being issue. IIRC Mortis force disabled Grammarly on forums on last update to prevent issues it was causing. This might be side effect on that. But more likely its something like Stylish or some other addon you have used for custom colors having some issues.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

9 hours ago, VegetableStu said:

what extensions are you running? o_o

7 hours ago, LogicalDrm said:

I'd say this is one of your extension being issue. IIRC Mortis force disabled Grammarly on forums on last update to prevent issues it was causing. This might be side effect on that. But more likely its something like Stylish or some other addon you have used for custom colors having some issues.

It's on a fresh install and the only extension I have is ABP but it is disabled for LTT.  So no extensions.

Seems strange I am the only one and it only happens on LTT. 

8 minutes ago, mr moose said:

It's on a fresh install and the only extension I have is ABP but it is disabled for LTT.  So no extensions.

Seems strange I am the only one and it only happens on LTT. 

That it is, though considering all the other weirdness going on, day theme acting like this wouldn't be much of surprise.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

3 minutes ago, LogicalDrm said:

That it is, though considering all the other weirdness going on, day theme acting like this wouldn't be much of surprise.

what's even stranger is that there are occasional letters in each paragraph that are not pink,  like all the w's or all the b's and  sometimes the first letter. but not all words, the light grey text doesn't seem to change.

Update in case anyone else finds this thread looking for an answer.  I installed the AMD drivers and that seems to have fixed the issue.  I dare say it had something to with webrender or directdraw or something around that.

12 minutes ago, mr moose said:

Update in case anyone else finds this thread looking for an answer.  I installed the AMD drivers and that seems to have fixed the issue.  I dare say it had something to with webrender or directdraw or something around that.

Glad you got it solved so I can go back to dark mode. I never experienced it myself.

Make sure to quote or tag me (@JoostinOnline) or I won't see your response!

PSU Tier List  |  The Real Reason Delidding Improves Temperatures"2K" does not mean 2560×1440 

2 minutes ago, JoostinOnline said:

Glad you got it solved so I can go back to dark mode. I never experienced it myself.

The pain and suffering you must have experienced in the day theme would have been unbearable.  

On 9/7/2019 at 3:32 AM, Master Disaster said:

Perhaps Leadeater is showing solidarity to the gay pride movement?

That's a joke btw (and the fact I have to explain that saddens me).

Should probably report it in the bugs and issues sub.

wouldnt it be more breast cancer awareness :P