Corsair 750D side panel rattling

Hey there guys!, Recently I picked myself up a corsair 750D,
and I absolutely love it!, however I'm running into major

issues with my side panel rattling awfully bad, tightening the thumb screws

don't help at all, I was wondering if there was such thing as like noise dampening

washers for the thumb screws, or some soft material long and thin I can put along the side

for the side panel to sit on to give it more of a tight fit?

Hey there guys!, Recently I picked myself up a corsair 750D,

and I absolutely love it!, however I'm running into major

issues with my side panel rattling awfully bad, tightening the thumb screws

don't help at all, I was wondering if there was such thing as like noise dampening

washers for the thumb screws, or some soft material long and thin I can put along the side

for the side panel to sit on to give it more of a tight fit?

i had to "shim" the chassis with electrical tape along the top/bottom edges of the case to

spring the side panel to keep mine from rattling. since they eliminated the top/bottom

latches this has been a problem in my 350D and 750D cases. my rattle was metallic and not

the acrylic window.

I have similar problem. But mine is the hard drive cage rattling. So I had to place a book under the hard drive cage. 

The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.

i had to "shim" the chassis with electrical tape along the top/bottom edges of the case to

spring the side panel to keep mine from rattling. since they eliminated the top/bottom

latches this has been a problem in my 350D and 750D cases. my rattle was metallic and not

the acrylic window.

That's a great suggestion actually!, the way I see it, as long as it's not rattling metal to metal, it should dampen the noise a ton,

I'm going to look and see if there's a type of thin soft foam that I can essentially do the same thing as the electrical tape suggestion

but with a thin soft foam, but if not, the electrical type should do just fine!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

That's a great suggestion actually!, the way I see it, as long as it's not rattling metal to metal, it should dampen the noise a ton,

I'm going to look and see if there's a type of thin soft foam that I can essentially do the same thing as the electrical tape suggestion

but with a thin soft foam, but if not, the electrical type should do just fine!

Thanks for pointing me in the right direction!

the foam will prolly be cumbersome as the thickness is usually over 1mm and

would stop rattling, but would bulge could be off-putting.

the foam will prolly be cumbersome as the thickness is usually over 1mm and

would stop rattling, but would bulge could be off-putting.

The bulge is what I would be worried about as well, I'm very neat in terms of my aesthetics,

It's tough to say tho, I'm going to see if I can find some cheap foam samples to test some measurements,

and fits, the side panel does sit rather loosely, which may just be the head room I need to pull of something

like a thin foam, if that doesn't work, I'll use the electrical tape and add layers of it as needed to give it a snug

fit rather then a loose fit