Looking to get some new fans for my meshify s2

Saltnado

So the three fans with a max rpm of 1000 they arent terrible but with a rtx 2080 trio a 9900k and a few m.2 it gets pretty hot. I would like rgb looking to get atleast 6. Ofcourse theres corsair and cooler master. I'm curious what are your personal favorites or what fans push the most cfm. Is you have a link would be much appreciated thanks.

I know thermaltake and corsair both push 210 cfm with a max of 1500rpm on both.

Personal favorite would be Noctua fans. im not a fan of rainbow puke so their lack of lightning doesnt bother me.

I understand however if the beige and brown color scheme is not to ones liking, however they also do a Chomax line of black versions.

They are expensive fans for sure, but they dont get any better in quality, performance, and silence.

CPU: Intel i7 3930k w/OC & EK Supremacy EVO Block | Motherboard: Asus P9x79 Pro  | RAM: G.Skill 4x4 1866 CL9 | PSU: Seasonic Platinum 1000w Corsair RM 750w Gold (2021)|

VDU: Panasonic 42" Plasma | GPU: Gigabyte 1080ti Gaming OC & Barrow Block (RIP)...GTX 980ti | Sound: Asus Xonar D2X - Z5500 -FiiO X3K DAP/DAC - ATH-M50S | Case: Phantek Enthoo Primo White |

Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 1TB SSD + WD Blue 1TB SSD | Cooling: XSPC D5 Photon 270 Res & Pump | 2x XSPC AX240 White Rads | NexXxos Monsta 80x240 Rad P/P | NF-A12x25 fans |

Ya know I've considered it just because I love my d 15, but my gpu and mother board key board and mouse all light up and I dont mind having them on the lowest level of light. I'm not a big fan of my desktop looking like a lucky charms village but also have glass panels where I didnt before. And the new noctua fans in black ? they look amazing specially the d15 that's blacked out hopefully it's real this time.

i'd look for something from noctua or bequiet since they're the best in the market in terms of air cooling so their fans have to be really good too, however brand doesn't matter that much as long as it can push higher rpms and you know what type of fan is better for your system

Well it seems you both perfer noctua I was asking about good rgb fans and what you've personally used or tested... have experience with. I personally love noctua just wanted to add color. 

17 minutes ago, geo3 said:

Make that 3 of us. My 12 liter ITX case has 5 Noctua fans in it. 

Let's go for 4. Using Noctua Redux fans for my gaming rig. 

@Saltnado In terms of RGB fans, the Corsair LL series are very popular. Unfortunately, I don't have any experience with them.

If you have a Phanteks case, you could get some good quality white fans and use their Halos RGB fan frames. I'm using one with a Fractal 120mm fan for my exhaust and looks fantastic when set to a single colour, in my case purple. 

Gaming PC: i5 8600k @ 4.8GHz | 16GB T-Force Delta RGB @ 3200Mhz | Asus Prime Z370-A | Sapphire Radeon VII (Dead :( ), RX480 8GB | EVGA SuperNova 750 G2 | 120GB Sandisk SSD Plus, 120GB Kingston A400 | 4TB Seagate 7200RPM , 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Phanteks P400 Windows 10, MacOS Catalina

Second PC: i5 3340s @ 2.8GHz | 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 1333MHz | EVGA 750Ti SC | Cheap £7 250GB WD HDD Windows 7

LaptopLate 2009 MacBook (Core 2 Duo, 4GB Ram, 120GB SSD, 9400m, running Mojave) , Late 2013 MacBook Pro Retina (i5, 4GB Ram, 128GB SSD)

Consoles: Xbox One, PS4 Slim, PS3 slim, Xbox 360 fat still going strong after almost 10 years, Original Xbox, PS2, PS1

Phone: Realme 6, Xiaomi Mi A2, Xiaomi Redmi Note 4x, iPhone 6s (jailbroken)

Tablet: iPad Mini 2nd Gen Retina (Jailbroken)

Headphones:  Hifiman HE4xx, Phillips Fidelio X2, Status Audio CB-1,  Fiio E10k DAC, Schiit Magni 3+, Tin T2 IEM's, Astrotec S80

Keyboards:  2x Custom 60% - 1x Gateron Yellow, 1x Box Reds

9 hours ago, Connor Price said:

If you have a Phanteks case, you could get some good quality white fans and use their Halos RGB fan frames. I'm using one with a Fractal 120mm fan for my exhaust and looks fantastic when set to a single colour, in my case purple. 

The Halos work fine on darker fans like Noctuas as well. The lighting just isn't as bright. https://www.hardwarecooking.fr/test-phanteks-halos-digital-rgb-fan-frame/

LL's have great lighting options but don't have great performance. I'd recommend ML Pro RGB's instead for better performance. 

@Saltnado What are current temps?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.