1080p 144hz Gaming Monitor

Hello fellow IT squad. 

Got a few questions, I'm looking to upgrade my computer in very close future. One of my upgrades shall be my monitor, I want a 24inch 1080p with 144hz ref rate, I'm currently rocking a 1060 6GB OC gigabyte eddition but I want to upgrade that one to in the near future maybe RTX 2070 or if I can find a 1080 ti. Buget nothing too extream in £200 margin.

Current monitors. 

Main: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B015510R4M/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Secondary: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00A4415KG/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Your probably not going to either of those for £200, double it and you may find something. I would say go for a Vega 56 as they are not much more than £200 and will trounce a 1060.

35 minutes ago, Overlandr said:

Your probably not going to either of those for £200, double it and you may find something. I would say go for a Vega 56 as they are not much more than £200 and will trounce a 1060.

So how much would you recommend for a monitor then?

On 9/4/2019 at 6:08 PM, Eminems said:

So how much would you recommend for a monitor then?

Sorry, late reply. £200 for the GPU wont get the RTX 2070 if that was what you were saying? If you were using the £200 for a monitor, that is good for a 1080p 144Hz monitor, not one of the amazing ones, but its possible. You would have to settle for a TN panel rather than IPS, but if your playing games with it anyway it doesn't really matter.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2019 at 2:06 PM, Overlandr said:

Sorry, late reply. £200 for the GPU wont get the RTX 2070

No I was thinking for £200 for the monitor, i want a good monitor so i can play AAA games with pleasure. I'll update the graphics later on.