Issues with status updates

lewdicrous

There are two issues I've noticed with status updates, predominantly on the mobile version of the forum:

1. Sometimes when I try to edit a status update I posted, pressing the save button doesn't do anything.
  2. Sometimes the "show previous comments" option is not available. 

Both issues are resolved after refreshing the page.

If my memory serves me right, this has been an issue since before the latest forum update.

I'm using chrome v76.

Can't seem to post examples of the second problem because of the -200 bug.

• 2 weeks later...

I've identified the cause of the second issue, (no pagination) and reported it to IPS. For the first issue (edit not working), is there any correlation in the times that it doesn't work (for example, only when looking at your activity which you accessed via your profile)? In general, which view are you using when you edit your statuses?

HTTP/2 203

• 1 month later...
On 9/15/2019 at 12:47 AM, colonel_mortis said:

I've identified the cause of the second issue, (no pagination) and reported it to IPS. For the first issue (edit not working), is there any correlation in the times that it doesn't work (for example, only when looking at your activity which you accessed via your profile)? In general, which view are you using when you edit your statuses?

For the first issue, it seems to be random afaik, haven't looked closely for any correlation between that and something else. 

Thank you

5 hours ago, lewdicrous said:

For the first issue, it seems to be random afaik, haven't looked closely for any correlation between that and something else. 

Thank you

It's unlikely that this will be fixed before I release the first release of the status updates overhaul, and that should resolve it, so I will leave it until then. 

HTTP/2 203

20 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

It's unlikely that this will be fixed before I release the first release of the status updates overhaul, and that should resolve it, so I will leave it until then. 

That's alright, it appears after refreshing the page, so it's not that broken.. just annoying.