Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Okers

what’s the best cpu cooler for the ryzen 9 3900X and the motherboard is the gigabyte x570 aorus elite

On 9/4/2019 at 1:59 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Yup...Corsair Hydro X series launched at Computex this year.  If you have any questions, let me know.  The configurator is linked below, and should help in designing your first loop:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/custom-cooling-configurator/

I know the line is new, but, y'all ever getting a block for the 2070 (specifically, the Asus 2070 Dual). I'd love to put a whole Corsair loop into my build Iris, given time. Right now, it's straight up the only part I cannot get from Corsair for the loop. (Side note, y'all should make motherboards, just... do better than the NZXT one, so I can do a complete Corsair build, lmfao).

Project Chromatic, aka: Iris the dekstop
[ Case: Corsair Obsidian 500D SE | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit v 1809 | CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-8700K (OC to 5.00GHz all cores) cooled by a Corsair H115i Platinum | Mobo: Asus Prime Z390-A | GPU: Asus - GeForce RTX 2070 8 GB DUAL (+192 Mhz core, no mem) | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) of Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro @2666 | Storage: 

480GB Corsair MP510 boot, 1TB Samsung 860 Evo Steam drive | Displays: Left: Acer 222HQL (22", basic 1080p60 for Discord and such), Middle: Dell S2716DG (primary, 1440p144 G-Sync), Right: Dell U2518D (1440p60, HDR for movies, and content) all on a StarTech.com ARMBARTRIO2 triple monitor stand ]

Other Tech:

[ Phone: Samsung Galaxy S8, 64GB Black | Wearables: Samsung Galaxy Watch | Consoles: Destiny Special Edition PS4 ]

▌Use the quote button, or @username to reply to people ▐  Make sure to follow your TShoot topics to see replies   Mark solved TShoot topics as such!▐

I'll let our developers know about expanding compatibility for more GPU models available on the market.  The Hydro X line is still new, and we'll be expanding on it without a doubt.  Motherboard would be a great thing to see and compliment our catalog, but can't comment on the likelyhood of us offering one.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/