what’s the best cpu cooler for the ryzen 9 3900X and the motherboard is the gigabyte x570 aorus elite

Okers
On 9/4/2019 at 1:59 PM, Corsair Nick said:

Yup...Corsair Hydro X series launched at Computex this year.  If you have any questions, let me know.  The configurator is linked below, and should help in designing your first loop:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/custom-cooling-configurator/

I know the line is new, but, y'all ever getting a block for the 2070 (specifically, the Asus 2070 Dual). I'd love to put a whole Corsair loop into my build Iris, given time. Right now, it's straight up the only part I cannot get from Corsair for the loop. (Side note, y'all should make motherboards, just... do better than the NZXT one, so I can do a complete Corsair build, lmfao).

"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic" - Arthur C. Clarke
Just because it may seem like magic, I'm not a wizard, just a nerd. I am fallible. 

Use the quote button or @<username> to reply to people | Mark solved troubleshooting topics as such, selecting the correct answer, and follow them to get replies!

Community Standards | Guides & Tutorials Troubleshooting Section

I'll let our developers know about expanding compatibility for more GPU models available on the market.  The Hydro X line is still new, and we'll be expanding on it without a doubt.  Motherboard would be a great thing to see and compliment our catalog, but can't comment on the likelyhood of us offering one.

Looking for more details about a product, or experiencing technical issues?  Visit our support page below, and one of our Technical Support staff can help you out:

https://support.corsair.com/