Y-splitters on X570 Aorus Elite

TheAcunda

Hey everyone!

I am almost done with figuring out my first build. There is only one thing I could not clarify by myself, but I am sure someone can help me with this.

I want to run the Noctua NH-D15 with 3 additional case fans (2x 140mm as intake & 1x 120mm as exhaust) on the X570 Aorus Elite. 
The problem is, the board only has two system fan headers and one of them is apparently used for the chipset. 

I know I can use Y-splitters to attach more than one fan to a header, but I can't seem to find the max amount of ampere that is supported by the motherboard in the manual. Is this something to worry about or do modern motherboards support at least two fans on one header without any issues?
Here is the link to the manual: https://www.gigabyte.com/Motherboard/X570-AORUS-ELITE-rev-10/support#support-manual

There is one CPU fan header and one called CPU optional (for water cooling). Can I use both of them for fans without drawbacks?

Sorry if these questions are super obvious, but I am still new to the whole process of planning and building a computer.

Case fans can just go on normal fan headers, doesn’t need to be a system header

MSI B450 Pro Gaming Pro Carbon AC | AMD Ryzen 2700x  | NZXT  Kraken X52  MSI GeForce RTX2070 Armour | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB (4*8) 3200MhZ | Samsung 970 evo M.2nvme 500GB Boot  / Samsung 860 evo 500GB SSD | Corsair RM550X (2018) | Fractal Design Meshify C white | Logitech G pro WirelessGigabyte Aurus AD27QD 

was not quite the answer to my question, but thank you anyway. I will just use splitters and hope that it's working fine :)

On 9/2/2019 at 7:57 PM, TheAcunda said:

was not quite the answer to my question, but thank you anyway. I will just use splitters and hope that it's working fine :)

How is it at running splitters? Can you link me to the splitters you used? I'm getting the same motherboard with 4 case fans and thinking of using splitters too.