Floatplane SSO for access to floatplane forums

Necrogami

Maybe implementing as part of the login or account linking connecting to floatplane so that you can then get access to the floatplane forums section if you have a valid subscription to LTT floatplane?

Wasn't the FP section on the forum closed after the migration?

In other words, FP is its own thing and is no longer affiliated with the forum, unless I'm missing something.

1 hour ago, lewdicrous said:

Wasn't the FP section on the forum closed after the migration?

In other words, FP is its own thing and is no longer affiliated with the forum, unless I'm missing something.

Yes, but Linus said a while back the reason that it was removed from the forum was because of a player issue, and that the Floatplane subforum would be coming back. I guess that isn't going to happen now

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

7 minutes ago, yolosnail said:

Yes, but Linus said a while back the reason that it was removed from the forum was because of a player issue, and that the Floatplane subforum would be coming back. I guess that isn't going to happen now

When was that? Last I remember, FP migrated from the forum to its standalone site earlier this year, basically separating the two.

19 minutes ago, lewdicrous said:

When was that? Last I remember, FP migrated from the forum to its standalone site earlier this year, basically separating the two.

Laptop:

Spoiler

HP OMEN 15 - Intel Core i7 9750H, 16GB DDR4, 512GB NVMe SSD, Nvidia RTX 2060, 15.6" 1080p 144Hz IPS display

PC:

Spoiler

Vacancy - Looking for applicants, please send CV

Mac:

Spoiler

2009 Mac Pro 8 Core - 2 x Xeon E5520, 16GB DDR3 1333 ECC, 120GB SATA SSD, AMD Radeon 7850. Soon to be upgraded to 2 x 6 Core Xeons

Phones:

Spoiler

LG G6 - Platinum (The best colour of any phone, period)

LG G7 - Moroccan Blue

• 2 weeks later...

The only reason i posted this is because there was a recent FP video with a link to the forums that was in the FP forums section as i couldn't access the link when i came to the forum.

On 9/10/2019 at 6:43 AM, Necrogami said:

The only reason i posted this is because there was a recent FP video with a link to the forums that was in the FP forums section as i couldn't access the link when i came to the forum.

Any time that happens, it is accidental - the topics in the Floatplane section are just a link to the video.

One day, there will probably be some sort of reverse linking, but I haven't been asked about it by the Floatplane people recently.

HTTP/2 203