Hurricane dorian man made?

oskar23

The predict weather movement system is bs. Last week, they said it will hit Miami FL, and now it doesn't. You can't trust these weather experts, man.

The problem with conspiracy fans like @okar: once they've latched on to a theory, it becomes extremely difficult for them to think for themselves and change their minds.  Every piece of evidence you have to debunk their claims either 'doesn't count' or become just another part of the supposed grand deception.

I agree with Bitter... if okar really thinks this hurricane is human-made and is far less dangerous than people think, he should prove it by getting as close as possible.  Just camp out on the Florida shore at the closest possible point and refuse to move.  After all, if it's really that harmless,  you can get right up close to it without suffering more than a broken umbrella, right?

Seriously, okar, let go.  We have enough headaches without people believing that hurricanes are part of a sinister agenda.

What's the point of a man-made hurricane anyhow?

Desktop: 7800x3d @ stock, 64gb ddr4 @ 6000, 3080Ti, x670 Asus Strix

Laptop: Dell G3 15 - i7-8750h @ stock, 16gb ddr4 @ 2666, 1050Ti 

448.jpg.bcbe97210ec7d0a3765dc4ec0b63b8aa.jpg

Intel HEDT and Server platform enthusiasts: Intel HEDT Xeon/i7 Megathread 

Main PC 

CPU: i9 7980XE @4.5GHz/1.22v/-2 AVX offset 

Cooler: EKWB Supremacy Block - custom loop w/360mm +280mm rads 

Motherboard: EVGA X299 Dark 

RAM:4x8GB HyperX Predator DDR4 @3200Mhz CL16 

GPU: Nvidia FE 2060 Super/Corsair HydroX 2070 FE block 

Storage:  1TB MP34 + 1TB 970 Evo + 500GB Atom30 + 250GB 960 Evo 

Optical Drives: LG WH14NS40 

PSU: EVGA 1600W T2 

Case & Fans: Corsair 750D Airflow - 3x Noctua iPPC NF-F12 + 4x Noctua iPPC NF-A14 PWM 

Display: LG 27UK650-W (4K 60Hz IPS panel)

Mouse: EVGA X17

Keyboard: Corsair K55 RGB

Mobile/Work Devices: 2020 M1 MacBook Air (work computer) - iPhone 13 Pro Max - Apple Watch S3

Other Misc Devices: iPod Video (Gen 5.5E, 128GB SD card swap, running Rockbox), Nintendo Switch

On 8/31/2019 at 1:03 AM, Nowak said:

To everyone reading this thread, ignore the OP. Hurricanes still have tropical force winds along the outer bands; it's the eye wall that's the dangerous part, as far as winds are concerned. If you're in the path of Dorian, stay safe. Do not take this storm lightly.

This.

I was in the path of Hurricane Micheal last year.  The eye of these hurricanes are no joke.  High category hurricanes can rip buildings apart for miles across and bend steal power poles over or straight up snap them.  On top, flooding out the wazoo.  Then have the o joy of dealing without power for several weeks or even a few months.  

For folks down in the tip of Florida, stay safe.  Better yet, get out of its path.  Cat 4+ are no joke, and it is not worth weathering one out.

On 8/31/2019 at 1:53 AM, Celli said:

I gave you real time data, the NOAA is the best and most accurate  source! REAL TIME FUCKING DATA.

^  Even the military bases go off this data!  And, the base I'm at was already forecasting this behemoth hitting Cat 4 and above a few days back. 

2023 BOINC Pentathlon Event

F@H & BOINC Installation on Linux Guide

My CPU Army: 5800X, E5-2670V3, 1950X, 5960X J Batch, 10750H *lappy

My GPU Army:3080Ti, 960 FTW @ 1551MHz, RTX 2070 Max-Q *lappy

My Console Brigade: Gamecube, Wii, Wii U, Switch, PS2 Fatty, Xbox One S, Xbox One X

My Tablet Squad: iPad Air 5th Gen, Samsung Tab S, Nexus 7 (1st gen)

3D Printer Unit: Prusa MK3S, Prusa Mini, EPAX E10

VR Headset: Quest 2

Hardware lost to Kevdog's Law of Folding

OG Titan, 5960X, ThermalTake BlackWidow 850 Watt PSU

This is what happens with a "fake" hurricane:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1168248037027790849

I feel sorry for these guys... I saw 2 weeks ago what a F2 tornado can do, so imagine a F5 hurricane... ?

It's like these people shooting in the hurricane to "slow it down".... Really? I mean... REALLY ???

43 minutes ago, Cora_Lie said:

This is what happens with a "fake" hurricane:

https://twitter.com/i/web/status/1168248037027790849

I feel sorry for these guys... I saw 2 weeks ago what a F2 tornado can do, so imagine a F5 hurricane... ?

It's like these people shooting in the hurricane to "slow it down".... Really? I mean... REALLY ???

Nah nah nah, that's fake news. Obviously it's a doctored video made with a computer simulation.

?

No but seriously, when I heard on the news that people were actually shooting at the hurricane as if that even did anything... Just why, why are these people allowed to breathe. ?‍♂️

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

5 hours ago, JohnMc45 said:

NO No that's all wrong. It was clearly Russian hackers. 

No no.  You got it backwards.  Illuminati are to blame for hurricanes, the tornadoes are caused by Russian Hackers./

Currently focusing on my video game collection.

It doesn't matter what you play games on, just play good games you enjoy.

17 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

No no.  You got it backwards.  Illuminati are to blame for hurricanes, the tornadoes are caused by Russian Hackers./

THEYRE HACKING THE WEATHER NOW. AAAAAAAAhh

1 hour ago, Cora_Lie said:

image.jpeg.cd6e712a09274b2767758340e7af209b.jpeg

✨FNIGE✨

I think this damage is quite a bit more intense than what 80MPH winds can do. These winds too.

Stay safe, Floridians and North Carolinians, since you're next... and please don't listen to the OP's "the winds are only 80MPH, the media's lying to us!" bullshit.

1 hour ago, kaiju_wars said:

Everyone knows that the Illuminati are the ones behind global warming not hurricanes and the freemasons control tornadoes.  

On 8/31/2019 at 3:16 AM, okar said:

You didnt give me anything.  You make a joke from a website i posted. Go on any other. Will show you the same.

Question for you.  Any website WITH REAL TIME DATA showing  wind speeds of 85mph is a joke? Shit? Does something  like real time data exists for you?

Now everyone makes a jokes about conspiracy.  How surprising

Anyway. Good night. Enjoy trolling.

You linked this site:

earth.nullschool.net

1208436226_windmap.PNG.84c170f020892653fb8d910e29bcc06c.PNG

You should understand what you're actually looking at, first. Because it's not real time.

Try clicking on the "earth" icon:

1535769665_windmapstats.PNG.af29e5c9e44b039978c3f14222ffa74d.PNG

You'll notice that the time that this graphic is based on, is in fact, 8 PM local time (That's EDT, for the record) - it's currently 10:55 PM.

Not to mention that if you actually measured the distance the "wind" travels in the little graphic, you'll see that the graphic isn't even to scale. It's travelling at the equivalent of something like 250,000 MPH.

Not that you'll believe the source, but here's an excellent breakdown as to why these websites are misleading:

http://thevane.gawker.com/those-animated-real-time-wind-maps-are-fooling-you-1634954243

It can be a useful website, but it's not the thing you think it is.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

9 hours ago, OlympicAssEater said:

The predict weather movement system is bs. Last week, they said it will hit Miami FL, and now it doesn't. You can't trust these weather experts, man.

5G is suppose to make it worse too. As in drop weather reporting accuracy by 40%. Not sure I believe that, but we will find out when 5G networks start going live. 

8 hours ago, Andreas Lilja said:

What's the point of a man-made hurricane anyhow?

Its hard to prove its an attack when mother nature if the one doing the destruction. There have been conspiracy theories  that the US has a weather control machine.  I think they keep it right next to the UFO's recovered from Roswell and the alien bodies. 

Though bullshit aside, I mean many of these weather events might not be "Man" made, but Global warming is making them worse, so in a way man had a hand in creating it. 

I just want to sit back and watch the world burn. 

5 minutes ago, jason938 said:

So, who to believe? Is it 140 speed or not?

It is. It's actually category 5 right now, with gusts up to 225MPH.

1 minute ago, jason938 said:

Thanks for info.

I posted some videos from the Bahamas earlier, one showing off the winds. Fuck me, so glad I don't live in an area affected by storms this bad lol

1 minute ago, jason938 said:

My wife used to live in Florida. She's very far away from there now :D

I live in southern Massachusetts, and the last time we got any hurricane here was at the end of August 2011. 8 years ago.

12 hours ago, JohnMc45 said:

Everyone knows that the Illuminati are the ones behind global warming not hurricanes and the freemasons control tornadoes.  

No no, it's the Lizard People behind global warming.  Duh.  

All these organizations are controlled by the Free Masons, which in turn are controlled by the shadowy organization simply known as "The Cabal"

27 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

All these organizations are controlled by the Free Masons, which in turn are controlled by the shadowy organization simply known as "The Cabal"

Ok... But I want to know where the Anunaki and Nibiru stand in this mick-mack!

Because now it's really starting to sound like the Super-Villains Brotherhood of Mayhem and Global Doom has united! ^o^

Just now, Cora_Lie said:

Ok... But I want to know where the Anunaki and Nibiru stand in this mick-mack!

Because now it's really starting to sound like the Super-Villains Brotherhood of Mayhem and Global Doom has united! ^o^

Shush, we never speak about Anunaki and Nibiru. 

Never.

3 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

Shush, we never speak about Anunaki and Nibiru. 

Never.

?

19 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

I think you are confused. But I am sure we can all agree that Justin Trudeau used Russian Hackers to start the fake hurricane to drive all the retired Canadians out of Florida and home to Canada to vote for him in the upcoming election.     

Just now, JohnMc45 said:

I think you are confused. But I am sure we can all agree that Justin Trudeau used Russian Hackers to start the fake hurricane to drive all the retired Canadians out of Florida and home to Canada to vote for him in the upcoming election.     

No no, you're thinking of the Cubans siding with the Illuminati.  They made the hurricane to force out their Cuban sleeper cells into the rest of the country, for the eventual communist takeover of America.

I know Canadians are a close second to communists, but they aren't quite there.  

Just now, JohnMc45 said:

giphy.gif

No politics!!!  No no ! Not allowed! Otherwise count down will start...

And we don't want that! Nope, Mister!  We don't!!

^o^

2 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

No no, you're thinking of the Cubans siding with the Illuminati.  They made the hurricane to force out their Cuban sleeper cells into the rest of the country, for the eventual communist takeover of America.

I have seen that documentary. Patrick Swayze was in it right?   

2 minutes ago, kaiju_wars said:

I know Canadians are a close second to communists, but they aren't quite there.  

No only French Canadians and the wannabe French are communists. They are planning to take over Canada with Poutine. 

1 minute ago, JohnMc45 said:

I have seen that documentary. Patrick Swayze was in it right?   

No only French Canadians and the wannabe French are communists. They are planning to take over Canada with Poutine. 

I think he was.  But listen, you have to remember, they got one important fact wrong to throw people off.  It's not the Free Masons that control the The Cabal, it's the The Cabal that controls the Free Masons.