What plug am I looking for?

Need_Not
Go to solution Solved by Allshevski,

You connect your fans to either the 4 pin or 3 pin fan headers on your motherboard.

they look like this: (here they are white, may be black)

01-1.jpg

Usually you should use the 4 pin headers on 4 pin fans, as they will allow you to contol the fan speed, but some 3 pin headers also do that, use 3 pin headers for 3 pin fans. It should be noted that either plug will fit either header with no issues.

Look for the labels "SYS_FAN", "CPU_FAN" or "CASE_FAN" near those headers.

Alternatively, your case fans might have come with Molex connectors, and you connect them directly to the PSU. If that is the case, I may tell you how to reduce the speed on them, as by default this type will run on 100% speed all the time.

You can also tell us the name of your motherboard so it's easier to point to the correct ones, or you can consult the motherboard's manual.

So I am in the middle of building my pc and I can't seem to find the plug for my fans 

(Fans are apart of the spec delta rgb case)

All I have been able to find is the rgb plug but don't I still need a plug that goes to the psu and mother board?

And what plugs am I looking for? I can't find anywhere saying what kind it is so idk what to do

Just some random guy who has a gaming computer to play on his Minecraft server

Just now, Need_Not said:

It's already on the fan?

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

5 minutes ago, Streetguru said:

It's already on the fan?

What? What I am saying is my case has 3 fans in the front how do I connect them to the mobo and PSU and what plug do I need

Help 

You connect your fans to either the 4 pin or 3 pin fan headers on your motherboard.

01-1.jpg

Usually you should use the 4 pin headers on 4 pin fans, as they will allow you to contol the fan speed, but some 3 pin headers also do that, use 3 pin headers for 3 pin fans. It should be noted that either plug will fit either header with no issues.

Alternatively, your case fans might have come with Molex connectors, and you connect them directly to the PSU. If that is the case, I may tell you how to reduce the speed on them, as by default this type will run on 100% speed all the time.

You can also tell us the name of your motherboard so it's easier to point to the correct ones, or you can consult the motherboard's manual.

I need S340. But more Define S'ish

5 minutes ago, Allshevski said:

01-1.jpg

pcpartpicker.com/list/nzYPbX

But I think I found them

21 minutes ago, Need_Not said:

pcpartpicker.com/list/nzYPbX

But I think I found them

You should move the fans to the top of the case, as the front of that case has basically no airflow.

I edit my posts a lot, Twitter is @LordStreetguru just don't ask PC questions there mostly...

Spoiler

What is your budget/country for your new PC?

what monitor resolution/refresh rate?

What games or other software do you need to run?

The motherboard manual usually labels where they are and you can use ctrl + f to find them. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

31 minutes ago, WoodenMarker said:

The motherboard manual usually labels where they are and you can use ctrl + f to find them. 

Yeah but I already got everything to work