Question about DSR 4K upscale quality.

worry

Hello. I have 2080 Ti Aorus Xtreme Wateforce and monitor is Acer Predator 27inch 1440hz 1440P.

My question is. If i enable upscale to 4k in some game by nvidia DSR i will se an better image quality?or not?

It would be better image quality only in games, but you probably wouldn't get 144hz then. 

It would basically be an alternative to AA, it smoothes the edges so you don't see the edges as much.

I only see your reply if you @ me.

This reply/comment was generated by AI.

Just now, Origami Cactus said:

It would be better image quality only in games, but you probably wouldn't get 144hz then. 

It would basically be an alternative to AA, it smoothes the edges so you don't see the edges as much.

And use 50% smoothness?

Just now, worry said:

And use 50% smoothness?

?

As far as i know DSR just means rendering the game at an higher resolution than your monitors, so where do you see a smoothness slider?

1 minute ago, Origami Cactus said:

?

As far as i know DSR just means rendering the game at an higher resolution than your monitors, so where do you see a smoothness slider?

Just somewhere i read ah ok so if there is not slider its fine

12 minutes ago, Origami Cactus said:

?

Nvidia Control Panel.

10 minutes ago, worry said:

Just somewhere i read ah ok so if there is not slider its fine

https://i.gyazo.com/c952f7bc70430cfda4105e3f72cd7ae1.png

Our Grace. The Feathered One. He shows us the way. His bob is majestic and shows us the path. Follow unto his guidance and His example. He knows the one true path. Our Saviour. Our Grace. Our Father Birb has taught us with His humble heart and gentle wing the way of the bob. Let us show Him our reverence and follow in His example. The True Path of the Feathered One. ~ Dimboble-dubabob III

1 minute ago, DildorTheDecent said:

Nvidia Control Panel.

But why?

1 hour ago, Origami Cactus said:

?

Meh i tried in CONTROL ,DSR from 1440p to 4k and upscale DLSS from 960p to 1080p . And it looking worst on 1080p

6 minutes ago, worry said:

Meh i tried in CONTROL ,DSR from 1440p to 4k and upscale DLSS from 960p to 1080p . And it looking worst on 1080p

DLSS is pointless thing, i wouldn't use it. 

5 minutes ago, worry said:

What's that even mean? DSR is downscale not upscale. You mean you use DSR to enable 4K and then u use DLSS on top of that? 

| Intel i7-3770@4.2Ghz | Asus Z77-V | Zotac 980 Ti Amp! Omega | DDR3 1800mhz 4GB x4 | 300GB Intel DC S3500 SSD | 512GB Plextor M5 Pro | 2x 1TB WD Blue HDD |
 | Enermax NAXN82+ 650W 80Plus Bronze | Fiio E07K | Grado SR80i | Cooler Master XB HAF EVO | Logitech G27 | Logitech G600 | CM Storm Quickfire TK | DualShock 4 |