What type of fans should I use where????

I'm looking to put fans into my case, currently only have the free one that came with my case. I understand the difference between static pressure fans and airflow fans, but don't know which work best for case fans. Is it okay if I put airflow optimized intake fans in the front of the case, or with the front panel make it hard for those fans to get air, and if so should I put static pressure fans there instead. Thanks for the help.

The optimal fan has as much airflow as possible while having enough static pressure for where it's being used.

What are your specs? Where are you shopping / located? Budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

@WoodenMarker Im planning to get noctua chromax fans for the front of my case, I just don’t know if I should put static pressure fans or airflow fans, do to the front panel restricting airflow. My case is the phanteks P300.

2 hours ago, Pinguinguin said:

@WoodenMarker Im planning to get noctua chromax fans for the front of my case, I just don’t know if I should put static pressure fans or airflow fans, do to the front panel restricting airflow. My case is the phanteks P300.

The front of the P300 is pretty restrictive so static pressure optimized fans would be much better. 

NF-A14's are excellent for the front if you're getting Chromax fans. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

4 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

The front of the P300 is pretty restrictive so static pressure optimized fans would be much better. 

NF-A14's are excellent for the front if you're getting Chromax fans. 

@woodenmaker, thank you for the opinion, this is exactly the type of answer I needed.