Xiaomi or Samsung?

I am currently using Huawei Y9(2019) with 4gb/64gb config and now i am going for a new one. My options are Xiaomi Note 7 pro and Samsung A50, while the n7 pro is obviously cheaper and has better processor, the A50 has better screen and an extra camera. I am conflicted between these two devices as i can get n7 pro 6gb/128gb for the same price as the A50 with 4gb/64gb. I usually don't play graphics heavy games on my phone, so i would like to ask will those extra 2gb of ram make any difference to the user experience? Sometimes when i use chrome i end up opening 100+ tabs in it, until now i haven't had any lags with the Y9. As for storage i currently don't need to much as i still have 20gb remaining on my Y9 even with all the apps i need and tons of pictures & videos.

9 minutes ago, Ritzkpl said:

I am currently using Huawei Y9(2019) with 4gb/64gb config and now i am going for a new one. My options are Xiaomi Note 7 pro and Samsung A50, while the n7 pro is obviously cheaper and has better processor, the A50 has better screen and an extra camera. I am conflicted between these two devices as i can get n7 pro 6gb/128gb for the same price as the A50 with 4gb/64gb. I usually don't play graphics heavy games on my phone, so i would like to ask will those extra 2gb of ram make any difference to the user experience? Sometimes when i use chrome i end up opening 100+ tabs in it, until now i haven't had any lags with the Y9. As for storage i currently don't need to much as i still have 20gb remaining on my Y9 even with all the apps i need and tons of pictures & videos.

I would get the Redmi Note 7 just because it has more ram, android always finds a way to max out your ram usage. Yes, it will be noticeable.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

1 hour ago, huilun02 said:

You keep referencing your Y9 but how much RAM/storage does it have?

The E9610 and SD660 are roughly in the same ballpark. Expect better battery life with the smaller lithography and oled screen. Both devices have expandable storage.

Any why are you switching phone so soon? The Y9 is not very old. Going to the RN7 or A50 is not a big leap.

i have specified the Ram/storage in the 1st sentence, as for why would i want other phone is that i originally wanted to buy n7 pro but it was not available when i bought the y9 so now  i am able to buy a newer one, A50 is also a viable option. Also i prefer a phone which has stock like ui or atleast rootable