Amd Improving Crossfire With A Prototype Driver.

mono

Great news :) 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

I don't think it's even possible to fix it completely with a driver. Probably with the HD 9000 series we'll see hardware improvements.

I don't think it's even possible to fix it completely with a driver. Probably with the HD 9000 series we'll see hardware improvements.

AMD has stated it's not a hardware issue, but entirely driver related.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You have failed, seriously.

Awesome, it's nice to see AMD listening to their customers and review sites, although there's still much work to be done xD.

Awesome, I wanna be able to recommend crossfire again :) 

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

I think AMD is making a stride in the right direction. Does Nvidia have any frame delay issues?

For a super alpha driver this looks awesome!!

I think AMD is making a stride in the right direction. Does Nvidia have any frame delay issues?

kinda. it depends which game,

hawken maxxed out is fucking horrible with 660ti's in sli. you get much more fps by disabling sli and using the second gpu as a dedicated physx card. alot of uneccassary stuff is compiled by physx and just cheww up your fps.

but then go look at bf3, cod, and LoL and i get relatively nice scaling, fairly low and consistent frametimes. and a smooth experience. to be honest, i'm regretting the switch to nvidia since amd is now releasing these drivers.

i'd downgrade to a 7970 if i could.

http://youtu.be/RIFYyDV3DKs?t=1m22s

is the start of the most noticeable effects. run it fullscreen in 1080p to get the biggest difference. truly made it much better. i wonder how single card solutions have been improved.

I dont think there was a big problem with single cards ;) it was about the same as nvidia 

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

AMD continues to push out some good drivers. I don't crossfire myself but I'm sure all the people that do can't wait for the driver to be released