CPU Fans on Tecware Nexus M Casing

Tan Kan

Hi all, I wanna ask is it ok for my cpu to have 2 intake fans on the front, 2 intake on the top and only 1 exhaust fan on the rear. I am using Intel Stock cooler. My casing is tecware Nexus m. Do i need to swap the top fans to exhaust? All fans are 120mm. Thanks

My Comp specs as follow:

MSI b360m bazooka

i5-9400f

Asus Dual gtx1650 

Patriot Viper 2666mhz ddr4 8gb x 2

samsung evo 860 250gb x1

seagate 2tb x 1

steampunk 650w psu

7 minutes ago, Tan Kan said:

-this space intentionally left blank-

Won't make much difference. I personally like to make the top fans exhaust (especially when they blow through a radiator), but it's more or less a matter of preference in your case.

Screwdriver specs: Long, pointy. Turns things. Some kind of metal.

Main rig: 

i9-7900x | Asus X299-Prime | 4x8GB G-Skill TridentZ @3300MHz | Samsung 970 Evo 500GB | Intel 5400S 1TB | Corsair HX1200

unRAID server:

Xeon  E5-1630v4 |  Asus X99-E WS | 4x8GB G-Skill DDR4 @2400MHz | Samsung 960 EVO 250GB cache drive | 12TB spinning rust | Corsair RM750X

FreeNAS server:

AMD something-or-other | Asus prebuilt sadness | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 9TB magnetic storage | Potential fire threat

HTPC:

i7-4790 | GTX1650 | Dell Sadness | 12GB DDR3-1600 | Samsung 860 250GB | 1TB magnetic storage | James Loudspeaker SPL3 x2 | Corsair SF450

On some occasions the average temperature tends to be better when the fans are positioned so that the cold air is fired directly at the component instead of taking the hot air out of the case, that is your task and you would have to do temperature tests to know what it is the configuration that best cools your equipment.

Seagate Technology | Official Forums Team

IronWolf Drives for NAS Applications - SkyHawk Drives for Surveillance Applications - BarraCuda Drives for PC & Gaming

What are your temps?

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv