NHD15 in Core P3 or TT H200 TG

Aristotle2019

So, I was planning for my first build, i5-9600K, RTX 2060 Super (triple fan, RGB, Asus) and ASUS Rog strix Z390-E motherboard. 

I wud be using air cooling and I'm quite intent on using noctua's tower coolers. 

I'm confused on which case - and the price difference isn't a factor between them - I'll get which wud be better for me both fit my budget

Now I know that P3 doesn't sound like an air cooling case but it feels like it's very free and open for air cooling. I also have a three fan gpu so. But the empty radiator mount wud be populated with RGB fans just for look, 3 120 wud do, just for looks, I don't feel it's useless. However, my room is closed and from a tropical country (India) I use the ac for over 7 or 8 months of the year 

The H200 TG is new to me, but it feels very lucrative. I cud buy 3 120 (front), 2 140 (top) and probably even a new rear exhaust - all airflow RGB fans - I wudn't really mind 

Just, let me know which is better for me, because I feel like both are good and lucrative for air cooling. The P3 gives me a good look, but feels rather useless with the dust thing, the H200 goes back to traditional layout, but provides a more proper air intake-exhaust system. 

(Other components are g.skill trident z 8gb×2 ram, wd blue 120gb ssd, Seagate 1tb HDD, 750w 850+ bronze thermaltake RGB psu (it was the only one available suiting my build, me and my budget) and other peripherals ) 

I would go with the H200 any day because of dust filters. Remember that the Core P3 is a mid tower case with full atx support and H200 is only Mini-ITX :)

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

29 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

I would go with the H200 any day because of dust filters. Remember that the Core P3 is a mid tower case with full atx support and H200 is only Mini-ITX :)

Ohhh 

I didn't notice, thank you so much for telling me! I'll look out for a Z390-I then - that's also save me some money

But isn't it too tall then - for ITX at 40 cm? I'm not one with lots of hands on experience though. So I guess I'm wrong only on size.

Hang on, I checked. It supports ATX. "_*

Then it's all good. Quite upgradeable and oh yess, the dust filters. 

But cudn't I use a finethreaded lightweight brush to clean the dust off the P3 components?

This is the case: https://www.nzxt.com/products/h200-matte-white - 

Motherboard Support mini-ITX

- Z390-I is supported :)

Yes you could but, I wouldn't do it myself.. I would use something like a DataVac ED500 

CPU: Ryzen 5800X3D | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550 Elite V2 | RAM: G.Skill Aegis 2x16gb 3200 @3600mhz | PSU: EVGA SuperNova 750 G3 | Monitor: LG 27GL850-B , Samsung C27HG70 | 
GPU: Red Devil RX 7900XT | Sound: Odac + Fiio E09K | Case: Fractal Design R6 TG Blackout |Storage: MP510 960gb and 860 Evo 500gb | Cooling: CPU: Noctua NH-D15 with one fan

FS in Denmark/EU:

Asus Dual GTX 1060 3GB. Used maximum 4 months total. Looks like new. Card never opened. Give me a price. 

42 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

This is the case: https://www.nzxt.com/products/h200-matte-white - 

Motherboard Support mini-ITX

- Z390-I is supported :)

Yes you could but, I wouldn't do it myself.. I would use something like a DataVac ED500 

No no 

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Pre-Installed-CA-1M3-00M1WN-00-Window/dp/B07SNGYFYY

This is the one I'm talking about 

My bad ?

I should probably change the title 

14 minutes ago, Aristotle2019 said:

No no 

https://www.amazon.com/Thermaltake-Tempered-Pre-Installed-CA-1M3-00M1WN-00-Window/dp/B07SNGYFYY

This is the one I'm talking about 

My bad ?

I should probably change the title 

Arh didn't know that one. In that "case" lol I would still go with that one (H200). But personally I would go with something like a Meshify C or Define C.. More expensive, but looks better IMO.. Meshify has the best airflow of the two.

FS in Denmark/EU:

27 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

Arh didn't know that one. In that "case" lol I would still go with that one (H200). But personally I would go with something like a Meshify C or Define C.. More expensive, but looks better IMO.. Meshify has the best airflow of the two.

Neither are available here :( locally or through Newegg 

50 minutes ago, DoctorNick said:

The CPU cooler clearance on the NZXT H200 or H210 (which I'm now considering for the USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 )is 165 mm which is the same as the total height of the NH-D15. is that recommended? If yes, then I'm set. 

And the two small cases, support the ATX PSU I'm getting (the only SFX I get here as of right now is 450W, 650W is out of stock) and the GPU length is 325 mm which should fit the 301mm long RTX 2060 Super (triple fans) I'm getting - but is that sustainable for such a small enclosure?

And that 165mm tower in 165 max allowance thing too. 

16 hours ago, Aristotle2019 said:

Neither are available here :( locally

Where are you shopping / located?

16 hours ago, Aristotle2019 said:

The CPU cooler clearance on the NZXT H200 or H210 (which I'm now considering for the USB 3.1 Type-C Gen2 )is 165 mm which is the same as the total height of the NH-D15. is that recommended? If yes, then I'm set. 

And the two small cases, support the ATX PSU I'm getting (the only SFX I get here as of right now is 450W, 650W is out of stock) and the GPU length is 325 mm which should fit the 301mm long RTX 2060 Super (triple fans) I'm getting - but is that sustainable for such a small enclosure?

If the case lists 165mm of clearance, a 165mm tall cooler should fit.

The NH-D15 is excellent and the heatsink fits fine with the middle fan but the front fan probably wouldn't fit in the case over the ram. You could use the front fan elsewhere or go with the NH-D15S instead.

The H200 has decent graphics card cooling with the stock configuration. https://www.gamersnexus.net/hwreviews/3332-nzxt-h200-h200i-mini-itx-case-review-benchmark

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

14 hours ago, Aristotle2019 said:

I'm not seeing anything better than the NH-D15S so I'd recommend just going with that. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.