Normal fans vs Cooler master fans?

Hey guyz.

Sorry for my bad english

I am buying a masterair ma410p air cooler.. it has an rgb cooler master fan.. since i was tight on my budget the shopkeeper offered me a discount by removing the rgb fan and replacing it with a normal 120mm fan.. he also said me that by removing one rgb fan he will attach two 120mm fan and also try to attach cm non rgb fans which are cheeper..but as he said he will TRY.. the problem is i am highly dependent on overclocking my xeon x5670.. i wanna know will it make a big difference if he will attach normal 120mm fans? And what kind of difference i will be getting? Will it be big or not? And another thing.. i do not care about noise ..

"normal" and "rgb cooler master" means literally nothing.

Fans have performance specifications, cfm, mmh2o, and there is absolutely no way of knowing that information from the words "normal" or "rgb"

Your question is basically like "does the red car or the blue car go faster".

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

2 minutes ago, Enderman said:

"normal" and "rgb cooler master" means literally nothing.

Fans have performance specifications, cfm, mmh2o, and there is absolutely no way of knowing that information from the words "normal" or "rgb"

Your question is basically like "does the red car or the blue car go faster".

The rgb cooler master fan i was talking about is the fan which came with the masterair ma410p cooler.. the normal fans i was talking about was the case fan which are not made by cooler master or any other reputable brand.. and the non rgb cooler master fan are i think almost similar to the masterair fans but doesn't have an rgb

6 hours ago, Muhammad Osama said:

The rgb cooler master fan i was talking about is the fan which came with the masterair ma410p cooler.. the normal fans i was talking about was the case fan which are not made by cooler master or any other reputable brand.. and the non rgb cooler master fan are i think almost similar to the masterair fans but doesn't have an rgb

We need the actual model numbers. The fans included with cooler are usually best for that cooler as they are tested together. How much worse random case depends on what case fan it is.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

The stock MA410P fan goes up to 2000rpm and most case fans are ~1200rpm. If the new fans aren't higher rpm, the performance will probably be worse. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.