Will it be unuseable if it went into water accidentally

veltix

Will my Bluetooth wireless earphone be damaged and unusable, if it accidentally soak into water or fell into the washing machine?  The image is here

Unless it says water resistant, it'll almost certainly be damaged. If that does happen though, make sure you leave it to dry completely before turning it on. 

CPU Ryzen 7 3700x | Motherboard ASUS STRIX X570-E | RAM Trident Z Neo 3600Mhz | GPU EVGA 1070 FTW DT | CaseLian-Li O11 | Storage Corsair MP600 1 TB, Adata SU800 512 GB | PSU Corsair RM850X 850W | Display(s) ASUS TUF VG27AQ, MSI MAG24C | Cooling CoolerMaster MasterLiquid 360R

16 minutes ago, veltix said:

Will my Bluetooth wireless earphone be damaged and unusable, if it accidentally soak into water or fell into the washing machine?  The image is here

Overwhelmingly likely they've been damaged or totally destroyed if you're implying this went through the washing machine. I know your pain, it's killed many a headphone/electronic for me as well. 

The first thing to do for any water damage is to dry it out completely. You'll be surprised, water doesn't damage electronic components as much as you might think. Things get damaged when you try to turn them on and there's a short.

Put it in a bag of rice for 24 hours or more to let the moisture wick away, and then try to turn it on and hope for the best. Since it has been through the washing machine, there is a chance there will be mechanical damage, but just give it a shot anyways. Mine has been through the wash twice, and they still work fine till today.