Everything is trapped in a broken looking Spoiler

Windows7ge
OS - Linux Ubuntu 19.04 x64
Browser - Chrome 76.0.3809.100

It's kind of immediately apparent what the problem is. The issue is I don't have the power to fix it and apparently neither do the mods. I don't know how that broken looking Spoiler got there (something I did I'm sure).

I've fixed that post for you. It looks like there was a partial spoiler there, which doesn't show in the editor but does get caught when the script runs to make the spoilers interactive. I don't know why that would happen, but unless you are able to reproduce it there is almost certainly nothing I can do about it.

HTTP/2 203

5 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I've fixed that post for you. It looks like there was a partial spoiler there, which doesn't show in the editor but does get caught when the script runs to make the spoilers interactive. I don't know why that would happen, but unless you are able to reproduce it there is almost certainly nothing I can do about it.

The only information I can offer that may have something to do with it is while editing when moving a Spoiler with the click/drag option it'd have a tendency to vanish along with all the content inside it, just *poof* gone. Nowhere to be seen. I only notice this issue when using a lot of Spoilers but this is the first time I've seen it do this. I believe when the Spoiler disappears it isn't really gone (the HTML code at least). So it seems like something related to this.

31 minutes ago, Windows7ge said:

The only information I can offer that may have something to do with it is while editing when moving a Spoiler with the click/drag option it'd have a tendency to vanish along with all the content inside it, just *poof* gone. Nowhere to be seen. I only notice this issue when using a lot of Spoilers but this is the first time I've seen it do this. I believe when the Spoiler disappears it isn't really gone (the HTML code at least). So it seems like something related to this.

Yeah, that does sound like it might be connected. I'll have a look into it.

HTTP/2 203

I've reproduced and reported the spoiler (and quote) disappearing bug, but it doesn't look like it would be able to cause the spoiler to be partially destroyed so there must be something else going on there.

HTTP/2 203

2 minutes ago, colonel_mortis said:

I've reproduced and reported the spoiler (and quote) disappearing bug, but it doesn't look like it would be able to cause the spoiler to be partially destroyed so there must be something else going on there.

If I find some free time soon I will try to reproduce it on the beta site before you take it down again.

The issue may very well come down to my platform and browser. Ubuntu 19.04 right now is full of all sorts of bugs so that could be influencing it.

For now at least we got 1 bug reported out of it at least ?