Ok so my system is 

Ryzen 5 2600

16gb 3200 mhz g skills rip Jaws ram

Gigabyte b450m ds3h mobo

Msi rtx 2070 armor

Hyper 212 cpu cooler

240gb inland prof ssd

Powerspec 650 watt psu

I built the pc maybe 2 months ago. Nothing has really been an issue. Played games did work on it and just used it like it's supposed to be used. Mild overclocking on cpu and ram but nothing crazy. 

Then 2 days ago I used it to download windows for another build and then shut it down and built the new pc and got that up and running. I plugged in my current pc to use it and when I turned it on all leds lit up and all fans spun but my keyboard and mouse weren't turning on and the display wasn't on. Only after resetting cmos did it finally post and I was able to get into it. But once I shut it down the problem persisted. Completely on but no post. I've checked all connections made sure nothing was out of ordinary. Checked all pins in the connectors and on are damaged or lose or popped out. I reinstalled windows and have done just about all I know to do in this situation. I even replaced the cmos battery to no avail. 

Anyone with this experience or anyone with any tips please feel free to help. 

6 minutes ago, Fakergamer said:

windows for another build and then

so you have another pc around, 

switch the gpu/ psu etc to other pc one by one for testing

mobo & psu looks like meh quality..

Is my sister in laws pc I built for her. I'm picking it up tomorrow to run part by part diagnostics. Yeah I've used the power supplies many time with no issue. However I usually get asrock or Asus on mobo but they were out when I had gone to micro center and needed one that day so i went with the gigabyte and yeah I wasn't impressed in bios and it didn't scream quality to me when using it. So I'm afraid you're right as that might be the main issue. Although I am hoping it's not that lol

15 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

so you have another pc around, 

switch the gpu/ psu etc to other pc one by one for testing

mobo & psu looks like meh quality..

Just as a next step. What would be a good mobo replacement? I was thinking the msi bazooka v2 matx