Best Headset for £25 or <

Fluxcabury

Hi I am looking for a cheep headset for under £25 (Maby a bit more). It needs sound good and have a good mic for its price. It also needs a separate aux cable for the headset and microphone Thanks

sry, bad idea ?

Edited by Bladzy

12 hours ago, Fluxcabury said:

Hi I am looking for a cheep headset for under £25 (Maby a bit more). It needs sound good and have a good mic for its price. It also needs a separate aux cable for the headset and microphone Thanks

A competent mic like the Sony ECMCS3 costs £23 already. And a decent headphone that sounds good and is comfortable to use like the AKG K72 costs £30.

Yeah, you can buy the KSC75 for about £20, but the sharp treble is fatiguing and I found the clip-on design to be extremely uncomfortable. Moreover, the cable is so fragile that it may as well dissolve if you sneaze on it. More seriously, don't ever yank that cable! The cable is short and it's bound to happen. My KSC75 lasted 3 months. 

IMHO, you're really shooting yourself in the foot by buying dirt cheap gear. It won't last. It won't be comfortable. It will sound horrible (sorry KSC75 fans). 

On 8/25/2019 at 12:52 PM, Fluxcabury said:

You won't find anything at this price point. Try using these as a stop-gap for the time being until you can afford something much better.

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1036460-REG/sony_mdrzx310ap_b_over_the_head.html