First crime committed in space: online identity theft?

spartaman64

Gonna be interesting once people settle on the moon and mars and have to set up the laws.

Specs: Motherboard: Asus X470-PLUS TUF gaming (Yes I know it's poor but I wasn't informed) RAM: Corsair VENGEANCE® LPX DDR4 3200Mhz CL16-18-18-36 2x8GB

CPU: Ryzen 9 5900X          Case: Antec P8     PSU: Corsair RM850x                        Cooler: Antec K240 with two Noctura Industrial PPC 3000 PWM

Drives: Samsung 970 EVO plus 250GB, Micron 1100 2TB, Seagate ST4000DM000/1F2168 GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 ti Black edition

9 hours ago, williamcll said:

Gonna be interesting once people settle on the moon and mars and have to set up the laws.

no stealling the martian pets.

I live in misery USA. my timezone is central daylight time which is either UTC -5 or -4 because the government hates everyone.

into trains? here's the model railroad thread!

20 hours ago, cj09beira said:

not gonna lie the Ms. Ms. thing threw my head around way too much, guessing the child is adopted then

I know what you mean.  People tend to forget humans use language in specific ways for a reason. Context is not the enemy, but it sure is hard when everyone has the same name.  English is bad enough with too many homophones without reducing the number of identifiable components in an construction also.

Grammar and spelling is not indicative of intelligence/knowledge.  Not having the same opinion does not always mean lack of understanding.  

13 hours ago, williamcll said:

I would guess the same as happened when Europe settled in the Americas, or Australia etc with the only difference being they are not usurping those who already live there. Unless of course we discover that Mars has a population that have simply gone on vacation and left a note for the milkman, “no pints for the next 500 light years please”. The second note to their neighbours about watering the plants was sadly misread hence how soggy Scotland is.

15 hours ago, williamcll said:

It already is, dont you think?

Between different nationalities, different social laders, different religions...

It's already so interesting, and so many books already written, movies filmed, lives destroyed sometimes...

Yeap... Interesting times! ?

To be honest, I sorta expected a story about criminal lesbians in space to be...hotter.

🖥️ Motherboard: MSI A320M PRO-VH PLUS  ** Processor: AMD Ryzen 2600 3.4 GHz ** Video Card: Nvidia GeForce 1070 TI 8GB Zotac 1070ti 🖥️
🖥️ Memory: 32GB DDR4 2400  ** Power Supply: 650 Watts Power Supply Thermaltake +80 Bronze Thermaltake PSU 🖥️

🍎 2012 iMac i7 27";  2007 MBP 2.2 GHZ; Power Mac G5 Dual 2GHZ; B&W G3; Quadra 650; Mac SE 🍎

🍎 iPad Air2; iPhone SE 2020; iPhone 5s; AppleTV 4k 🍎