Why are my computer preforming like shit

AlfonsLM

I don't know when it started but for some reason explorer do preform like shit more or less always and my GPU is at <1% and CPU 10-20%

DxDiag.txt

If explorer.exe is not performing well, the first I would do is check your drive (hard drive/SSD) health using a SMART program such as CrystalDiskInfo

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

gpu at 1% just means its not beeing used and probably in idle mode, which is good,   cpu 10-20 can vary depending on what stuff u do on the pc, if thats on flat idle there might be some stuff in the background eating cpu

if explorer keep crashing u might have unstable gpu driver or ram

(◑‿◐)

Explain in a bit more details.

What do you mean it perform "like shit" ?

Are you sure it's not just because you're running the Insider Preview of Windows 10 ? If you want a stable experience without much issues, you're not going to get that with the Insider Previews.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 3700x / GPU: Asus Radeon RX 6750XT OC 12GB / RAM: Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8GB DDR4-3200
MOBO: MSI B450m Gaming Plus / NVME: Corsair MP510 240GB / Case: TT Core v21 / PSU: Seasonic 750W / OS: Win 10 Pro

2 hours ago, TetraSky said:

Explain in a bit more details.

What do you mean it perform "like shit" ?

Are you sure it's not just because you're running the Insider Preview of Windows 10 ? If you want a stable experience without much issues, you're not going to get that with the Insider Previews.

I think that I do get >10fps but it's not crashing and it do preform equaly horribel in other programs that do run in desktop windows

6 hours ago, Minibois said:

If explorer.exe is not performing well, the first I would do is check your drive (hard drive/SSD) health using a SMART program such as CrystalDiskInfo

All drive was reported as good from S.M.A.R.T.

I don't thik that it is becuas Insider Preview becuas I was like 5 uppdates behind every one else becuas of some bug they did have so they didn't release any uppdate for my system after the main relese