GTX1070 with no display through HDMI

Naga Ravi

recently i build my first PC with gtx1070 ,xeon E5-2689 & Chinese x79 motherboard 

i have a problem with display output it dosnt show display with HDMI to vga converter with old monitor but it showing the display output on teamviewer & anydesk remotely with my another laptop & it showing monitor spec when im connected my PC with HDMI to VGA converter

when PC turning on it showing BIOS logo & after few seconds it stops display output 

can any know the fix for my problem

HDMI to VGA cable works fine with my laptop

i tried resetting the BIOS but no result

IMG_20190823_211352.jpg

IMG_20190823_211521.jpg

IMG_20190823_211532.jpg

hfikb.png

Might be a problem with resolution that is not supported by your display for whatever reason... Unless it's already a native resolution... Try different resolutions, smaller ones, bigger ones... Might be also that adapter doesn't pick 4:3 signal, only 16:9/

Purify your Windows 10/11, don't give Microsoft anything that you don't want to share.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1ZwVs9zrM493rjD42E2Pf0YcOkaW92ZUo

Tips for folding on laptop:

Lazy man wants upgrades from the sky.

https://stats.foldingathome.org/donor/Spakes

My guess by the look of it is that your monitor is faulty. I'm guessing that the screen is busted as it looks in the picture. 

Try connecting another monitor if you have one to the computer and if that doesn't work try changing adapter. 

Also, it's 2019 and VGA is ancient. Do yourself a favour and buy a new HDMI or DP monitor, it doesn't have to be expensive but just switch to the new graphical standards as they are much better than the old ones are

System

CPU: Ryzen 5 3600

Case: Phanteks eclipse P400A

Motherboard: MSI B550 Gaming Carbon WiFi

GPU: MSI RTX 3060 TI Gaming X Trio

RAM: 16GB XPG D60G CL16 3200MHZ

PSU: Sharkoon SilentStorm Cool Zero 650W

Storage: Crucial P2 1TB

7 hours ago, CloudPC said:

My guess by the look of it is that your monitor is faulty. I'm guessing that the screen is busted as it looks in the picture. 

Try connecting another monitor if you have one to the computer and if that doesn't work try changing adapter. 

Also, it's 2019 and VGA is ancient. Do yourself a favour and buy a new HDMI or DP monitor, it doesn't have to be expensive but just switch to the new graphical standards as they are much better than the old ones are

Actually this PC using like a server for my brother he live in another state & he access this with TeamViewer or anydesk remote computer from his ipad.

This is just for tensorflow AI training his program takes lot of time to complete 

So we leave in running with monitor.

This monitor is for just diagnosed when any problem faced  & Monitor works fine with another laptop & it pic its base resolution of 1024 X 768 at 60Hz. When I'm connected & it shows BIOS menu & logo when starting

8 hours ago, Spakes said:

Might be a problem with resolution that is not supported by your display for whatever reason... Unless it's already a native resolution... Try different resolutions, smaller ones, bigger ones... Might be also that adapter doesn't pick 4:3 signal, only 16:9/

Same monitor & adaptor works with my laptop & with the same resolution. & I tried with lower resolution also but no success

IMG_20190824_072200.jpg

Edited by Naga Ravi