Need help for a build around €2k

ExtraILarge

In Advance sorry for typos and some fucked up grammer.

This isnt my first time putting together a gaming rig but it has been some  time and im looking help and suggestions. 

So my budget is around 2000 Euro, im from Austria in Europe so please keep that in mind.

Im gonna pretty much play anything from AAA games to Indie games. I also want to play Cyberpunk 2077 next year when it releases on PC. 

My current PC cant keep up with current games anymore, thats why im planning on making a new one. 

I do have Mouse and Keyboard aswell as two Monitors that im planing on using. First monitor is 1080p 144hz, second one is 4k 60hz.

I do have a 250GB SSD and a 2TB Harddrive that can be reused. 

I attached a File where I put something together of what I  thought might be good. Feel free to suggest other stuff but keep in mind that im not the greatest when it comes to PCs.

Thank you for your help. 1171327848_NEWPC.PNG.25ca1fe16c039c724a33205410118e5d.PNG

You might wanna add an aftermarket cooler, so you can either oc your cpu or use precision boost 2

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€347.00 @ Alternate) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler  (€59.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€212.89 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Team T-Force / Night Hawk 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€149.90 @ Caseking) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card  (€793.20 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  (€95.89 @ Alternate) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€92.00 @ ARLT) 
Total: €1750.28
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-23 19:15 CEST+0200

this was at germany pricing what do you think? is the price accurate to austria?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

14 minutes ago, Ordinarily_Greater said:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3700X 3.6 GHz 8-Core Processor  (€347.00 @ Alternate) 
CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-U12S SE-AM4 CPU Cooler  (€59.40 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Motherboard: Gigabyte X570 AORUS ELITE ATX AM4 Motherboard  (€212.89 @ Mindfactory) 
Memory: Team T-Force / Night Hawk 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3200 Memory  (€149.90 @ Caseking) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB DUAL EVO OC Video Card  (€793.20 @ Amazon Deutschland) 
Case: Fractal Design Meshify C ATX Mid Tower Case  (€95.89 @ Alternate) 
Power Supply: Corsair RMx (2018) 650 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  (€92.00 @ ARLT) 
Total: €1750.28
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2019-08-23 19:15 CEST+0200

this was at germany pricing what do you think? is the price accurate to austria?

Yes it pretty much the same when it comes to the price. But i have some questions.

Why the aftermarket CPU cooler? Is the stock one bad?

Why Memory with only 3200Mhz? Isnt 3600Mhz the sweetspot?

Shouldnt the GPU with 3 fans be better cooled or does that not really matter? 

And is there a specific reason you chose this case, or do you just recommend this one ?

Also thanks for your help 

Well you going for similar build as mine, same price range, I hope I will gather some tips from this too.

3 hours ago, ExtraILarge said:

Yes it pretty much the same when it comes to the price. But i have some questions.

And is there a specific reason you chose this case, or do you just recommend this one ?

The stock cooler wont provide much headroom for oc or precision boost.

idk why 3200 and not 3600 both will work 

strongly depends on the cooler, sometimes a 3 fan design is louder or hotter than a 2 fan because the size of the heatsink matters too, maybe a budget oriented decision

7 hours ago, ExtraILarge said:

(was asleep, so i haven't talked about this again?)

1. The stock one wouldn't do much of a overclock compared to the aftermarket ones (specifically the noctua that i picked)
  2. yeah even at 3733mhz is still guaranteed as well but i was playing safe as your chosen kit was a 3200mhz too, so change that if youre into high speed memory
  3. So the thing with fans they aren't a scalable unit, if you have 3 fans on a thicc card, it might be matched with a 2 fan setup but with thoughtfully better design. The one i chose is really for budget reasons
  4. Its one of the best case for airflow and overall looks, my taste might be different to yours so other case from reputable brands will also do

most of what i type here have been said by @Mephi00 so there's your credits 

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol