Phone SLow Charge

Akira Shimazu

So i've bought Samsung A7 2018 on December 2018. after 8/9 month specificly after Android 9.0 the battery charge slow like 2.5-3 hour from 12-90. now it charge with the rates of 18%/Hour. and the battery it still at 90% integrity and i change cable twice wtf. my power house is normal.

Spec: Macbook Air 2017    

ProcessorPU: ii5 (I5-5350U |    

| RAM: 8GB LPDDR3 |

| Storage: 128GB SSD 

| GPU: Intel HD 6000 |

| Audio: JBL 450BT Wireless Headset |

are you using the original charging cord?

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

Just now, Dat--Boi said:

are you using the original charging cord?

Yeahhh

15 minutes ago, Wolfycapt said:

So i've bought Samsung A7 2018 on December 2018. after 8/9 month specificly after Android 9.0 the battery charge slow like 2.5-3 hour from 12-90. now it charge with the rates of 18%/Hour. and the battery it still at 90% integrity and i change cable twice wtf. my power house is normal.

Sounds like a bad battery. My old Galaxy S7 did the same thing, battery started charging slowly even with the fast charger and would only go to about 76% and cap there. I just got a new phone after that started happening but replacing the battery is always an option, if you have the time and resources.

Main Desktop: CPU - i9-14900k | Mobo - Gigabyte Z690 Aorus Elite AX DDR4 | GPU - ASUS TUF Gaming OC RTX 4090 RAM - Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 64GB 3600mhz | AIO - H150i Pro XT | PSU - Corsair RM1000X | Case - Phanteks P500A Digital - White | Storage - Samsung 970 Pro M.2 NVME SSD 512GB / Sabrent Rocket 1TB Nvme / Samsung 860 Evo Pro 500GB / Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2tb Nvme / Samsung 870 QVO 4TB  |

TV Streaming PC: Intel Nuc CPU - i7 8th Gen | RAM - 16GB DDR4 2666mhz | Storage - 256GB WD Black M.2 NVME SSD |

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4 - Phantom Black 512GB |

1 minute ago, SpookyCitrus said:

Sounds like a bad battery. My old Galaxy S7 did the same thing, battery started charging slowly even with the fast charger and would only go to about 76% and cap there. I just got a new phone after that started happening but replacing the battery is always an option, if you have the time and resources.

the battery still at 90% integrity. only 10% wear. and when im using normally its fine. just charging

is the cord ripped or any wires exposed?

NOTE: I AM NEVER ALWAYS RIGHT, BUT I AM HAPPY TO HELP ANYWAY I CAN

Tag me @WambleCropped or quote me so I can see your reply

My Rig: RTX 2060, R7 1700X, Samsung 860 500GB, Masterlite Liquid Cooler, Asrock Pro B540,16GB of RAM G.Skill 2133

PSU Tier List                    SSD Tier List                              Graphics Tier List

1 minute ago, LucidLegends said:

is the cord ripped or any wires exposed?

nope. very good condition. and i try with other cable to

wow it got the One UI update already? Nice

the software side of things might have something going on, if not could be a bad battery as SpookyCitrus said

but its weird to see longevity isnt a guaranteed thing by now because samsung can produce "S7" durable phones on these midranges with ease

a bit messed up charging port?

"Make it future proof for some years at least, don't buy "only slightly better" stuff that gets outdated 1 year, that's throwing money away" @pipoawas

-Frequencies DON'T represent everything and in many cases that is true (referring to Individual CPU Clocks).

Mention me if you want to summon me sooner or later

Spoiler

My head on 2019 :

Note 10, S10, Samsung becomes Apple, Zen 2, 3700X, Renegade X lol

Well i guess the battery is giving up on you....

CPU:i7 9700k 5047.5Mhz All Cores Mobo: MSI MPG Z390 Gaming Edge AC, RAM:Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB 3200MHz DDR4 OC 3467Mhz GPU:MSI RTX 2070 ARMOR 8GB OC Storage:Samsung SSD 970 EVO NVMe M.2 250GB, 2x SSD ADATA PRO SP900 256GB, HDD WD CB 2TB, HDD GREEN 2TB PSU: Seasonic focus plus 750w Gold Display(s): 1st: LG 27UK650-W, 4K, IPS, HDR10, 10bit(8bit + A-FRC). 2nd: Samsung 24" LED Monitor (SE390), Cooling:Fazn CPU Cooler Aero 120T Push/pull Corsair ML PRO Fans Keyboard: Corsair K95 Platinum RGB mx Rapidfire Mouse:Razer Naga Chroma  Headset: Razer Kraken 7.1 Chroma Sound: Logitech X-540 5.1 Surround Sound Speaker Case: Modded Case Inverted, 5 intake 120mm, one exhaust 120mm.

1 hour ago, Wolfycapt said:

Dude. Check your power input. Look around the power brick. Check the power output of the brick. It's usually around 5V and a few amps. Then download the Ampere app and check the input current. If it's very low, like 500 miliamps then i'm pretty sure it's your port that's dead. Get it changed.