Random BSOD'ing after Resetting PC

Hey guys I came across what seems to be a first for me. 

I stream on Twitch and do some music creation on the side, so needless to say my 2tb SSHD gets filled up pretty quickly. It had been about six months since the last time I had reset my PC (I do it to keep everything running smooth, would love to know a more efficient way if anyone knows) and it was time to do it again. I go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-gb/software-download/windows10 and click on the "Download tool now" button, and begin the process. I select "Remove Everything" from "All my drives" and wait for Win10 to do it's thing knowing it will keep all my games and whatnot, just "uninstalling" them to the eyes of Steam, Origin, etc.

Fast forward two days to current time and now, sporadically, I will get BSOD'd. The error code itself varies, but it always has something to do with the kernel. Every error code has the word "kernel" in it. Upon further investigation and googling, I was told to run a built in file system checker through the command prompt by typing in "sfc/scannow". Attached to this thread is a screenshot of the result from that process request and the log it provided. 

TLDR: Reset PC, now I get BSOD's. Can't figure out why, found out it may have to do with corrupt files but unsure. See attachments.

My specs in case of relevancy:

Thermaltake Smart Series 650W PSU

ASRock AB350-m Gaming 3 Mobo

AMD Ryzen 1700 with stock cooler, no OC

16 GB DDR4 Corsair Vengeance LPX RAM

ASUS Dual Fan 1060 6GB no OC

Kingston 120 GB SSD (don't remember model, got it for $50)

Seagate FireCuda 2 TB SSHD

Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit (10.0, Build 18362)

Capture.PNG

CBS.log

could you run memtest x86? also try downloading whocrashed before the BSOD happens, this will automatically analyze your dumps that the PC creates after a BSOD, another option is to take out the CMOS battery and put it back in, this will refresh all BIOS settings.

here is the link incase you want to download whocrashed: https://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

On 8/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, Vegas Pro said:

could you run memtest x86? also try downloading whocrashed before the BSOD happens, this will automatically analyze your dumps that the PC creates after a BSOD, another option is to take out the CMOS battery and put it back in, this will refresh all BIOS settings.

here is the link incase you want to download whocrashed: https://www.resplendence.com/whocrashed

Sorry for the late reply, working on your suggestions now. Also might be worth noting: when I reset my PC using Windows' tool, it upgraded me to Win 10 Pro edition, instead of reinstalling Win 10 Home like I had.

Will report back with results

So I did the testing on memtestx86, ran all 13 tests and it came back with 0 errors. Every test passed flawlessly. 

On 8/23/2019 at 1:45 PM, Vegas Pro said:

Sorry for the late reply, working on your suggestions now. Also might be worth noting: when I reset my PC using Windows' tool, it upgraded me to Win 10 Pro edition, instead of reinstalling Win 10 Home like I had.

Will report back with results

Did you check the S.M.A.R.T. of the storage drives? Since you have some files getting corrupted, it could mean that the SSD/HDD is failing. You can check that by downloading Crystal Disk Info, or HD Tune Pro.