RGB LED glitches

Tangrowl

I was using the asrock polychrome app and suddenly my rgb fans started glitching and i got an error, 

I have a asrock b450m steel legend motherboard and a deepcool castle 240 rgb.

The leds are flashing in a different colour.

There are 254 different things which i dont know what they are but before there were 10 of them.

The glitch occured when i was decreasing the Addressable led number.

error.png

unknown.png

if you have a RGB Hub, check for any loose connections, also, turn off the PC and turn it back on to make sure that it wasn't a software-related issue.

when you open up your rgb software, your led's go blank for a second, since it needs to synchronize with the software so the changes can be occured-real time, so it may just be a software bug, if you want, you can try to uninstall and then re-install the software.

With Great Power, Comes a Great Electricity Bill

Main

Setup: Intel core i5-8400 (OC'd), MSI Z-370-A Pro, Crucial Ballistix 8GB, Be Quiet! Pure Slim, Cooler Master Masterbox Lite 5 RGB, TP-Link Wifi Adapter, ASRock RX580, Artic Silver 3.5g Thermal Paste, Logitech G105, Logitech M310, Razer Sphex V2 (Mat), EVGA 500W 80+ Silver, 1TB WD Blue, 240gb Kingston Digital

• 9 months later...

Have you fixed this i've tried turning off and on and uninstalling and reinstalling but nothings working

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone solved this yet? I’m having the exact same problem, it was fine for a few weeks then I’ve randomly started to get the same colour glitch, I’ve tried a couple different settings in bios here and there, checked for updates and turned off the pc aswell as the power supply many times but nothing has changed it. If anyone has solved it or might know something please let me know, Thankyou. 

• 2 months later...

If anyone has a fix to this issue that would be awesome! i am having the same issue!

• 5 months later...

I've had this problem for more than a year now, and everybody says that flashing it with the "WriteFW" fixes it for them. As it fixes it for me, it only lasts as long as it wants. This software is so unbelievably bad, it's almost a joke. But not a very funny one...