Rx 260x worth in 2019 ??

VirusDumb

No 750 ti either, these r almost equal but they are weak. Here you can compare some charts of the 260x its in between them. These charts are pretty reliable as i have experience with many of the cards on that chart. CLICK HERE to view it yourself. 

Oh and that r9 270x where this chart ? is based around is a good card still for many games on 1080p, for gtx that would be 660ti. 

11 minutes ago, Goildzy said:

No 750 ti either, these r almost equal but they are weak. Here you can compare some charts of the 260x its in between them. These charts are pretty reliable as i have experience with many of the cards on that chart. CLICK HERE to view it yourself. 

Oh and that r9 270x where this chart ? is based around is a good card still for many games on 1080p, for gtx that would be 660ti. 

The 660 ti is terrible though, especially since the drivers haven't been updated in years and that will cause a lot of glitches and artifacts

23 hours ago, Epimetheus said:

The 660 ti is terrible though, especially since the drivers haven't been updated in years and that will cause a lot of glitches and artifacts

What do u mean? That is not valid the 660ti spins very good. I got one here still. Artifacts and glitches??? Thats a faulty card not a driver issue. Drivers got better since the launch of 660ti. You could use a gt8600..... that age of the 660ti you say.... makes no sense. The 660ti crushes 750 ti. Your reaction is 100% not even valid. The 660ti is far from terrible you dont even know what you speak of? 

5 hours ago, Goildzy said:

What do u mean? That is not valid the 660ti spins very good. I got one here still. Artifacts and glitches??? Thats a faulty card not a driver issue. Drivers got better since the launch of 660ti. You could use a gt8600..... that age of the 660ti you say.... makes no sense. The 660ti crushes 750 ti. Your reaction is 100% not even valid. The 660ti is far from terrible you dont even know what you speak of? 

the 660 ti drivers are outdated anyways. Every game from now on will potentially run like trash