HELP multiple bsod errors and random reboots causing blue screens following installation of new motherboard and processor

Okay so long story short, I purchased a new ryzen 3700x and an msi gaming pro x570

Following the movement of my GPU, ram, power supply and ssd, to the old case I've encountered boatloads of errors, upon setting up the pc the computer would blue screen and get bsod errors while installing windows, got around that by creating a boot media on a usb, installed windows and everything looked great for about 24 hours, under load even, but randomly I noticed the monitors will go black. The power on the pc will stay on and while the pc seems to reboot in the background. Upon restarting I'll get a bsod error of varying types, memory exceptions, missing drivers, just an absolute buttload of random stuff. So naturally I search online, try a whole slew of stuff through command prompt, sfc, rebuilding the boot.ini Absolutey nothing works. So then I start thinking its hardware related. All signs point to the psu, so I replace it and everything runs fine for a time, then same issue, uninstall windows; same issues. I then decided it was time to install windows again on a fresh ssd to rule that out, and now I'm back to square one with installing windows running into blue screens without having any files even on the computer. I've spent 800 dollars in like 2 weeks and I'm tired and frustrated and out of ideas.

Sorry to hear that.

If you know the error code thrown when BSOD happens, it can give us a clue for us to identify the root cause. From your statement, I think this might be due to instability of the system, more so if you are overclocking.

Here's what I can give you:

- At your BIOS, disable all overclocking features and XMP profiles for the RAM.

- If you have moved your CPU, does that mean you removed your heatsink? If that's the case, you might need to reapply thermal paste and resit your heatsink.

- Your motherboard might be damage. Try to get a technician to check for any abnormalities.

- PSU plays important role. How much power is your PSU, and what components, like CPU or GPU, do you power up?

- Heat. Check how hot your system produce. Old case may not have adequate airflow for modern components.

- Maybe your RAM is having problem. Try to reseat your RAM. If possible use the same type of RAM with the same type of manufacturer and with the same type of clock speed.

- Ther's likely GPU card not sitted properly. You can try to resit that.

- Short circuit or poor grounding. This is a bit difficult to trace, but can happen sometimes.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

Hey sorry for the late reply, I'm busy with work and have no real time to tackle this until tommorow, the ram I have is ddr4 g.skill assault series or something to that effect, all of these things including my 1080 functioned flawlessly in my old build