Installing 4 fans ASUS ROG STRIX B450-F

This may be straight forward for most of you, but I am a bit confused to say the least.

I have an ASUS ROG Strix B450-F motherboard, which only has 3 chassi fan connectors. However I would like to connect a total of 4 fans.

I currently have 4 fans mounted in the chassi, but I dont know what I need to install all of them on the motherboard.

All fan splitters I found online were for PWM fans, but both my front intake fans have 3 pin connectors.

Here is a link to the motherboard layout for reference

You can connect 3pin fans using PWM splitters. They work the exact same way as your montherboard fan headers. 

Main system: Ryzen 7 7800X3D / Asus ROG Strix B650E / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 32GB 6000Mhz / Powercolor RX 7900 XTX Red Devil/ EVGA 750W GQ / NZXT H5 Flow

Make sure you're using normal splitters as opposed to powered pwm splitters if you want to control 3pin fans. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.