How Should I Price My Gaming PC

First to start I would like to say I don't intend on selling the PC for a few months but I like to plan ahead of time for things like this.

I am looking into getting a completely new PC as I am finally working full time and I want to go all out on a new system. And I would like to know how much of the new PC can be paid for using what I get for my current one

PC Specs

CPU : Intel i7 6700

CPU Cooler: Stock intel CPU Cooler

Motherboard: H170 Pro

Memory: XPG Z1 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2133MHz 

Storage: Not included

Video Card: MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6

Case: I cannot find the exact case name or model but it is the one shown in the photo added.

PSU:500W PSU

Evidently the PC was bought used from someone I believe a year or two back who most likely bought it as a pre built. About 4 months ago I put a brand new RTX 2060 into the PC and I have never had an issue with the PC hardware wise, it performs exactly how I thought it would and how it should, there is no damage to any of the parts or case at all I do intend to clean the PC and get more detailed specs and throwing benchmarks into the post when selling it. I am not including the Storage as I planned to use it for the new PC I am building. The overall condition of the PC visibly is brand new despite it probably being a few years old.

I just want a general range of what I should expect so I know what around what I should expect to get for this PC when I sell it. I am aware it will probably be a low amount but I do need an honest opinion on what you would buy or sell it for. I don't wanna be the guy selling a PC for way more or less than what it is worth.

PS Sorry if this post is a mess I am relatively new to forums and do not know how to format this type of thing, if you could also give me some tips on that or lead me to a place where I could learn a little, please do.

Redline PC Case.jpg

4 minutes ago, Dbrine757 said:

CPU : Intel i7 6700

CPU Cooler: Stock intel CPU Cooler

Motherboard: H170 Pro

less than $200 (ryzen 3600 on par with 8700 with just $200)

5 minutes ago, Dbrine757 said:

Memory: XPG Z1 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4 2133MHz 

$50 or less, no one wants 2133mhz

8 minutes ago, Dbrine757 said:

MSI GAMING GeForce RTX 2060 6GB GDRR6

$300ish coz people would rather get new 5700

@dgsddfgdfhgs

So including the overall good condition, parts, and the fact that it is already put together with amazing cable management, do you think I could sell it for $500?

700-800?

Edit: thinking about it 800 seems unrealistic lol, i think 700 would be competitive

3 minutes ago, Dbrine757 said:

@dgsddfgdfhgs

So including the overall good condition, parts, and the fact that it is already put together with amazing cable management, do you think I could sell it for $500?

you will get more if you install a cheap ssd and hdd with windows activated and fortnite preinstalled.

6 minutes ago, Dbrine757 said:

@dgsddfgdfhgs

Most likely yeah, Don't start that low though give yourself room to haggle if it comes to it, so start at like 800ish, if someone is cool with that then great, if not then you have room to go lower.

Just now, TrigrH said:

you will get more if you install a cheap ssd and hdd with windows activated and fortnite preinstalled.

I do have loads of SSD's and HDD's that are not being used and I have no intention to.

The Fortnite part cracked me up, but as funny as it is, it's true.

9 minutes ago, Dbrine757 said:

I just estimate by what we could get for new with similar/ better perf.

so your potential customers are the ones looking for prebuilt but consider used...?

fyi

some youtuber are gathering & resale pc for business : techyescity

2 minutes ago, dgsddfgdfhgs said:

I just estimate by what we could get for new with similar/ better perf.

so your potential customers are the ones looking for prebuilt but consider used...?

fyi

some youtuber are gathering & resale pc for business : techyescity

I think I used the term wrong, but I meant in the sense that the PC is mostly put together and all you would need to do is throw in your storage devices.

EDIT: assuming said storage device has Windows 10 Installed