Need help again with headset crack

Basically my headset which I spent alot of money on cracked one night while I was using them, they were not sitting comfortably so I tried to adjust them to sit better and while moving the ear piece I heard a crack sound and that was that, my headset cracked and now the speaker just falls off and since then ive tried to glue the plastic back on multiple times but it just wont stick can anyone advise a specific type of glue or a solution beyond buying new ones, I do not want a new pair I spent over 3000 Rand on these and they're barely a year old and I cannot afford to buy new ones, Ill attach an image of them and show where the crack is if anyone can suggest something.

20190819_093841.png

12 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

send to warranty or glue it yourself.

I have an issue with warranty it was purchased for me by a friend, I used a friends account to purchase them as at the time I didnt have an account on the site that I used so I guess the warranty isnt under my name and I have tried so much glue but they always seem to break again and I feel like even if warranty covers me with the purchase not in my name, I feel like steelseries wouldnt be willing to help me as they would blame me for it.

if you glued it already, then for sure, they won't cover it. Find someone who is more capable of repairs than you.

51 minutes ago, wojtepanik said:

if you glued it already, then for sure, they won't cover it. Find someone who is more capable of repairs than you.

Yip I guess I will have to do that. Honestly I just wish that they could be fixed again.