The Logitech G Pro Wireless eSports mouse review on Tuesday

Turtle Rig

Hey all so I got a Logitech G915 which isn't even out yet.  I settled on linear instead of clicky and tactile.  I don't now when they will have it in stock to send it to me.  Ive been using the same mouse for many years and it has worked like a charm.  But I just got the G Pro WIreless eSports grade along with thin thin tapes to put on sides and up top both buttons.  Only for 8 bucks and its lizzard grip and anti sweating and what not.  On Tuesday I will have a review of this 130 dollar mouse compared to my G700s and what not.

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

53 minutes ago, Turtle Rig said:

Hey all so I got a Logitech G915 which isn't even out yet.  I settled on linear instead of clicky and tactile.  I don't now when they will have it in stock to send it to me.  Ive been using the same mouse for many years and it has worked like a charm.  I like everything about it.  Can someone who has this mouse tell me something I don't know.  I pretty much know about the G pro wireless and its a nice 130 bones.  Is it worth it coming from a G700s and sh*T and spend all that money.  Will it wow me ?

Okay I bought the Logi G Pro Wireless and got tape lizzard pads,, stick them on.. so sides have anti sweat and both up top buttons you can put skin as well.  I have never spend more then 90 dollars on mice in the past.  Also is this a good mouse for desktop usage.  I run a DAW and am happy with my current mouse, you think it will feel good when using apps basically.  Or is it strictly gaming and what not ?

Asus Sabertooth x79 / 4930k @ 4500 @ 1.408v / Gigabyte WF 2080 RTX / Corsair VG 64GB @ 1866 & AX1600i & H115i Pro @ 2x Noctua NF-A14 / Carbide 330r Blackout

Scarlett 2i2 Audio Interface / KRK Rokits 10" / Sennheiser HD 650 / Logitech G Pro Wireless Mouse & G915 Linear & G935 & C920 / SL 88 Grand / Cakewalk / NF-A14 Int P12 Ex
AOC 40" 4k Curved / LG 55" OLED C9 120hz / LaCie Porsche Design 2TB & 500GB / Samsung 950 Pro 500GB / 850 Pro 500GB / Crucial m4 500GB / Asus M.2 Card

11 hours ago, Turtle Rig said:

Okay I bought the Logi G Pro Wireless and got tape lizzard pads,, stick them on.. so sides have anti sweat and both up top buttons you can put skin as well.  I have never spend more then 90 dollars on mice in the past.  Also is this a good mouse for desktop usage.  I run a DAW and am happy with my current mouse, you think it will feel good when using apps basically.  Or is it strictly gaming and what not ?

Primarily a gaming mouse but it will work fine for other tasks, just wouldn't be worth the money if you're not going to game with it. It's also specifically targeted at a hard-core FPS market, so really I would say unless you're into your shooter games it's not going to be worth it. Logitech can offer it for the price they do because no one else offers a mouse that is both lightweight and wireless (with excellent wireless performance). They are able to achieve this by having a high performance and low power consumption sensor, their 'hero' sensor

Processor: i7 7700k@Stock GPU: GTX 1080 MSI Armor OC  Mobo: Asus Prime Z270-A RAM: Corsair LPX 16GB 3200 MHz CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock 3 SSD: Sandisk Ultra 2 960GB Case: Phanteks P400s PSU: Gigabyte B700H Monitor: AOC G2460PF 1080p 144Hz Mouse: Logitech G900 Keyboard: Corsair Strafe w/ MX Blues