Will the i7 6800K bottleneck the 2080ti

tractorfort

I have a 6800k and am planning to upgrade to a 2080ti, but will it bottleneck? I saw from some benchmarks that it was almost 20% decrease in performance. I have a Kraken X61, so I could definitely overclock it a bit, but would it be worth it to upgrade to a i5 9600k or even a 9900k/9700k?  I would be mostly gaming with some CAD work and such, but it's not that important. I am going to pickup a 4k/144HZ monitor soon, so I would want to get the most out of that I guess. I would also have to swap the motherboard and the Kraken, as I lost the braking mountings for it (I know, I'm a dumbass) . In the future. I do want to run dual 2080Tis.

I am mostly considering either the 9600k, or an overclocked 6800k if it would be sufficient. Please let me know if you think I could get the 6800k to a point where it wouldn't be a major bottleneck. 

Should be able to handle high framerates in most every game. Might as well get the 2080 ti first and see if your performance standards are met.

I WILL find your ITX build thread, and I WILL recommend the SIlverstone Sugo SG13B

Primary PC:

i7 8086k - EVGA Z370 Classified K - G.Skill Trident Z RGB - WD SN750 - Jedi Order Titan Xp - Hyper 212 Black (with RGB Riing flair) - EVGA G3 650W - dual booting Windows 10 and Linux - Black and green theme, Razer brainwashed me.

Draws 400 watts under max load, for reference.

How many watts do I needATX 3.0 & PCIe 5.0 spec, PSU misconceptions, protections explainedgroup reg is bad