Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
CrypticDan

Phanteks P600S front mesh misaligned?

Posted · Original PosterOP

Just got my Phanteks P600S (delivered today) and the front fabric mesh is misaligned/ skewed and I was wondering if anyone else has had experienced this? And also if anyone knows if removing the plastic 'brackets' and screws would give access to the mesh (to re-align it - if it can be?) and if that affect the warranty in any way? The mesh doesn't seem to be misaligned in images/ videos of it, so maybe I just have a misaligned unit?

I've contacted Phanteks about this but I've had no reply as of posting this. I was diagnosed with Autism last year and things like this really get to me, so if I can sort it manually without voiding the warranty then great, otherwise it's a return and a re-order of another one (hoping it's straight). From the experience I've had with case manufacturers over the past few years, I don't think it could void the warranty - I'm just taking a few screws out, adjusting the mesh and putting the screws back.

Any advice?

- Dan.

1.JPG

2.JPG

22 hours ago, CrypticDan said:

Anyone got any thoughts?

It sucks that it's misaligned, but I'm not sure how it's actually mounted so I cant say for sure if it's adjustable. Personally looking at it, it doesn't bother me all too much. 

LTT Official Folding Month Oct 1st-Nov 4th! Donate your hardware to science, get forum badges and be entered for rewards!

"Put as much effort into your question as you'd expect someone to give in an answer"- @Princess Luna

Make sure to Quote posts or tag the person with @[username] so they know you responded to them!

Purple Build Post ---  Blue Build Post --- Blue Build Post 2018 --- RGB Build Post 2019 --- Project ITNOS --- P600S VS Define R6/S2

CPU i7-4790k    Motherboard Gigabyte Z97N-WIFI   RAM G.Skill Sniper DDR3 1866mhz    GPU EVGA GTX1080Ti FTW3    Case Corsair 380T   

Storage 1x Samsung EVO 250GB, WD Black 3TB, WD Black 5TB    PSU Corsair CX550M      Cooling Cryorig H7