Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
kieguru

Gigabyte x570i itx board

Posted · Original PosterOP

Hey guys,

I'm looking at picking up Gigabyte's x570 itx board (when it's available again!) and was interested in hearing anybody's thoughts on it.  I've read a few reviews but nothing recent in terms of BIOS updates and just general user opinions.  I know I could go for an x470 or b450 board, but am I correct in assuming I could use 2 NVMe M.2 drives at full speed?

13 minutes ago, kieguru said:

was interested in hearing anybody's thoughts on it

Probably the best ITX board for a consumer plattform when it comes to VRMs. A really good board aswell as a good value one at that. 

14 minutes ago, kieguru said:

correct in assuming I could use 2 NVMe M.2 drives at full speed?

Youve got 4 CPU lanes to NVMe. And i believe 4 from the chipset. Assuming the chipset isnt overworked with other stuff. 2 4.0 drives should run at fullspeed. The Chipset drive being a touch slower.

Posted · Original PosterOP
10 minutes ago, GoldenLag said:

Probably the best ITX board for a consumer plattform when it comes to VRMs. A really good board aswell as a good value one at that. 

Youve got 4 CPU lanes to NVMe. And i believe 4 from the chipset. Assuming the chipset isnt overworked with other stuff. 2 4.0 drives should run at fullspeed. The Chipset drive being a touch slower.

Thanks for the info, really appreciate it 🙂