Need Help asap Both of my my laptop and and tv are having major ghosting!!

bgc341

Ok so here's the problem everytime i load black ops 2 or any other game both my laptop and screen monitor have dimmed brightness and im seeing after images of the player movement and i am running both monitors at 60hz and 60fps, when i dont load up a game both monitors are fine. is my gpu dieing or could it be my hdmi port i swapped the hdmi cable to see if that would work but i got the same results. my GPU is Nvidia GEFORCE GTX 860M 2GB not in SLI, my laptop is a dell alienware r13 r1 laptop with an i7-5500u 2.4ghz dual core and 16gb of ddr3 sodimm memory

24 minutes ago, emosun said:

does 60fps video play fine

Yes but it gets very blurry with any movement 

are you sure the monitor isn't at 30 or 24hz when you turn it on

if you could type out responses that would be better than audio files. Also , it'll be ma'am and not "dude"

3 minutes ago, emosun said:

if you could type out responses that would be better than audio files. Also , it'll be ma'am and not "dude"

ok sorry i had sent this to my friend earlier to see what he had to say on it so thats what i sent him. hehe

17 minutes ago, emosun said:

are you sure the monitor isn't at 30 or 24hz when you turn it on

I  had double check that and it said the refresh rate was at 60hz and also ingame it was at 60hz, this is like the second time this has happened to me and i don't no what i did to fix it the last time. lol

im not seeing you mention you tried reinstalling the correct alienware driver yet so i'd try that first. the driver for your setup will be a proprietary alienware driver and not a generic nvidia one so give it a try

13 hours ago, emosun said:

im not seeing you mention you tried reinstalling the correct alienware driver yet so i'd try that first. the driver for your setup will be a proprietary alienware driver and not a generic nvidia one so give it a try

ok ill give that a try.